to

❝You make me happy when skies are gray❞

                                                                                           🌞

It was a crappy day.

Yoongi had barely  gotten any sleep. There was a mass pressure to finish the songs and make them utter perfection. And dance practice was practically destined to go horrible today, for him at least. He was never really a dance. He wasn't horrible, he certainly didn't have the reputation both Namjoon and Jin had, but he was nothing compared to Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok. 

Today it was as if he couldn't grasp anything at all. They even had to keep stopping because he kept messing up. He was just tired, hungry, and frustrated. The others tried to be patient with him, but could tell tell both the members and their managers were getting annoyed. So it wasn't a surprise that halfway through the day, around the six hour mark they called for a fifteen minute break.

Taehyung and Jungkook both collapsed into the mats in the corner meant for any of the guys who ever did flips and such. Jin went straight for the food he packed away in his back, and Namjoon went to the bathroom. Hoseok was speaking about choreography, he was the dancer of BTS after all. Yoongi sat in the corner, pushing his head into his hands. Jimin approached him several minutes later, and knelled next to him, wrapping an arm around his back.

"We all have bad days hyung," he spoke quietly. "You'll be okay."

It wasn't a surprise that after the excruciating long twelve hours was up, the managers were calling for Yoongi.

"Are you okay today?" he questioned. "You've been well...horrible all day."

"I'm just tired," Yoongi admitted.

"I'll work with him," Hoseok suddenly appeared with the offer."Stay after with him, so that he can get it for tomorrow."

He nodded, "That would be great for you to help him. As long as he gets the basics down it will be good." 

So the managers left leaving the two.

"How are you so sexy?" Yoongi questioned as he watched Hoseok dance around for a few as he waited for Yoongi to finish retying his shoes.

"Come on, tie your shoe. We're actually going to get work done."

And they did. Hoseok was patient with him, and lead him through the routines. And as promised, Hoseok actually managed to get Yoongi dancing way better than he did.

"You were so good today, you learned so well," Hoseok praised as he whispered into Yoongi's ear.

How was it that Yoongi had a horrible day, but Hoseok instantly made it better? There was no other word for it than whipped. God Yoongi was so whipped for Hoseok. 

He smiled, "I think it's just because I have such a wonderful and sexy teacher."

Hoseok hummed, "Damn right you do."

And Hoseok was just as whipped for Yoongi.