chapter 10.

*BRYCE POV*

i was currently at the venue for my tour in dallas , tx. a lot of things can change in two weeks. but the thing is , kayla doesn't know ab these changes.

*TWO DAYS BEFORE*
*AT THE PHOENIX SHOW*

i was on stage doing our little act & it was time to pick some fans from the crowd & bring them on stage. as i was scanning through the crowd , i stopped at a v familiar face.
my ex was here.

why ? how did she know i was even going to be here ? my ex , Jessica , & i broke up over a year ago due to her cheating on me & then she moved away to phoenix. i haven't talked to her since. but man she has changed , in a good way.

i elbowed mikey , who was standing next to me , & i pointed to jessica. his eyes grew wide.
"yo she looks goooooodd," he whispered.
i nodded. we asked one of the security guards to get her & put her on stage so he did. she smirked & walked closer to me , i licked my lips & looked at her up & down. she put her finger under my chin & tilted my head up to look at her in the eyes.
"my eyes are up here," she giggled & walked backstage.
i saw the security guards were ab to run after her but i stopped them.
"no it's okay , she's an old friend," i said.
they nodded & went back to the ends of the stage.
the second we finished the show , i ran backstage to where jessica was. she was in the dressing room looking at herself in the mirror. she saw that i walked inside & smirked.
"i didn't know you'd be going on tour , you should've told me sweetie," she said , still looking at herself in the mirror , putting lipstick on.
i plopped down on the couch & laid down.
"yeah well i didn't know you would actually come to one of my shows," i said looking at her reflection in the mirror.
she turned around & gave me a dirty look. then she stood up from the chair she was sitting on & walked towards me.
unexpectedly , she got on top of me.
i didn't know if i wanted to push her off or not so i just left it.
she bent over so her lips were near my ear.
"how come you haven't texted or called ?" she whispered seductively.
"jessica , you cheated on me & left acting like it was my fault !!" i raised my voice.
she put her finger on my lips telling me to hush.
she bent over again & i saw her leaning in , which caused me to lean in. making me think that we were gonna kiss but instead she lightly brushes her lips against mine & smirked.
then she got off of me & walked out.
what the f**k just happened.

*JESSICA POV*

it's going to come together. i just need to lure bryce in & have him begging me to take him back , then i can get rid of that kayla girl.

*BRYCE POV*

damn , that b**ch really teased me like that ?
i was ab to run after her until i heard my phone buzz.
it was a text from kayla.

(kayla 🙈💯)
kayla 🙈💯 : hey love , how's tour ?

i decided to not answer & reply back later.
i ran after jessica & caught up w her. i grabbed her arm & turned her around to face me.
"why'd you do that ?" i asked.
"because i knew it would have you chasing after me," she winked & started walking away.
"wait ..." i said.
she stopped & turned back around , raising one eyebrow.
"how ab you come back to my hotel room & we can talk ?" i said , letting go of my breath.
she smiled & nodded.

what did i just get myself into ?

---------------------------------
hey guys !!
im so sorry that this chapter is short.
i have some essays to do & yes ik it's the summer but im forced to do it. i promise , ill get the next chapter up v soon & it will be better than this. i just did a quick chapter so you guys wouldn't kill me 😂. btw meeting the boys on saturday was unbelievable & found vegas was also amazing !! i was going to do a separate story ab my m&g experience but i didn't think y'all wanted to read ALL of that sooo ...
anyways ...
please vote & comment !!
thank you guys sm !!