chapter 13.

*KAYLA POV*
*3 days have passed*

finally. today is the day where i can leave this piece of sh*t hole.
although , mikey has made these past few days in the hospital amazing. he did keep his promise & stayed w me day by day until i felt better. mikey is just incredible , idk what i did to deserve a guy like him in my life.
my thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door.
"COME IN !!" i yelled loud enough so the person could hear.
the door opened to mikey holding a bouquet of roses.
god , i love this boy.
"oh my gosh , i love you," i gasped.
he walked over & handed me the roses. i kindly took them & set them on the table beside me.
"i love you too babygirl," he replied & kissed my forehead.
"you excited to leave ?" he asked.
"hell yeah , i just want to get outta here," i said , rolling my eyes.
he laughed.
mikey & i continued to talk until it got to the time where they told me i could leave.

*BRYCE POV*

i decided to explore san antonio a little bit by myself today because everybody was busy w someone or something.
i was currently in an uber on my way downtown san antonio. i was thinking ab going to the Rivercenter Mall & then the Tower of the Americas until my stomach started to growl.
i asked the uber driver to take me to the closest restaurant , so he dropped me off at a place called Hard Rock Cafe. i got out of the car & walked inside , the waiter led me to a table until my tracks stopped from what i was looking at.

i saw mikey & kayla a few feet away from me , holding hands across a table.
idk why but my heart dropped.
i knew that mikey & kayla started to talk but i didn't know he would take her out on a date.

wait.
why am i getting jealous ?
i have a girlfriend. jessica. she means everything to me.
okay bryce , just calm. you don't need her.
you have jessica. if mikey wants her ,
he can have her. she'll probably realize
that mikey isn't right for her & will come
crawling back to me but unexpectedly gets rejected. or she'll realize who mikey really is.

i laughed to myself thinking ab her reaction when i reject her.
actually , you know what ?
im going to make her & mikey sorry.
i started to walk towards their table & sat at a table behind them without them seeing me. i then started to eavesdrop.
"hey , i appreciate you showing me around san antonio babygirl," mikey said.
"ofc , btw i was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house after this ?" kayla asked.
"yeah , that'd be awesome," mikey replied.
i decided to go in.
i walked over to their table w my arms crossed.
they both turned to me w wide eyes.
kayla then turned away from me.
"bryce what are you doing here ?" mikey asked.
"the real question is , why are both of you here together ?" i said.
"why do you care ? you have a girlfriend & kayla is just showing me around," he replied , rolling his eyes.
"oh yeah ? how are you feeling after your 'beat up'?" i laughed , while grabbing kaylas arm.
she started to squirm & tried to get away from me.
mikey instantly stood up to face me.
"man get your hands off of her !!" he started shouting in my face.
"or what ?" i laughed , shoving him.
next thing ik , mikey throws a punch to my face & we're now both on the floor , just continuously punching each other.
everyone was staring at the intense scene.
i then punch mikey in the jaw & he punches me back in the nose.
"GUYS STOP !! MIKEY STOP !!" i heard kayla yell.
she pried mikey off of me but he tried to fight back & get out of kaylas grip.
then kayla whispers something in his ear & he furiously walks out of the restaurant.
kayla turned towards me & shook her head.
then she left.
i lifted my hand up to my nose & noticed i was bleeding.
great.

*KAYLA POV*

i was currently driving mikey back to my house to clean him up a little bit.
the car ride was completely silent.
tbh , i was pretty upset w mikey. i thought it was sweet that he stood up for me , but the fight was unnecessary.
"kayla , im sorry," mikey said breaking the silence.
i took a glance at mikey & didn't say anything.
"kayla," he said again.
"mikey i heard you," i said w no emotion.
he didn't respond.
i pulled into my driveway & led mikey inside.
i grabbed the first aid kit & took mikey to the bathroom & started cleaning him up.
mikey would just stare at me , cleaning him up , it was weird yet cute.
i noticed he had a cut on his lip , so i grabbed a cotton ball & soaked it in the medicine.
"this might sting a little," i warned & then put the cotton ball on his lip.
he winced in pain.
"sorry," i said.
"thank you kayla," he said smiling.
i smiled back.
after i finished cleaning mikey up , we went to my room & cuddled up to watch a movie.
i let him pick so he picked Fate of the Furious (<< fav movie cos Dwayne Johnson & Vin Diesel duh , plus the movie was just gr8).
towards the middle of the movie , i noticed mikey kept going on his phone to text someone & he would laugh & smile.
"hey where's your bathroom ?" he asked.
"down the hall , to your right," i said.
he got up off the bed & went to the bathroom.
ik i shouldn't have but i quietly followed mikey to the bathroom & put my ear to the door.
next thing ik i hear a camera click.
wtf. why ?
"you'll definitely love this babygirl," i hear him say to himself.
then it came to me. OMG.

mikey just took a dick pic to send to another girl ...

i quickly ran back to my room. 2 minutes later , mikey comes out of the bathroom.
"im back," he says.
"yeah , i see," i said , giving him a dirty look.
"what ?" he asked , acting like nothing happened.
"how was that dick pic you took ?" i said seriously w my hands on my hips.
he didn't say anything but looked away.
"what are you talking ab ?" he lied , obviously because his voice got 10 octaves higher.
"mikey ik you sent a dick pic to some girl," i said , rolling my eyes.
"look kayla , im sorry," he said , walking closer to me.
i backed away.
"get out of my house," i said , pointing to the door.
"come on kayla , please," he said getting closer.
"MIKEY GET OUT OF MY HOUSE !!" i yelled.
he walked out of my room & left.
when i heard the door downstairs shut , i bursted out crying.

how could mikey do this to me ?
how did i trust mikey w my entire life story ?
i regret it. i regret him.
i can't believe he played me like that.
im done.

----------------------------
hey guys !!
new update !!
soooo im going to try to update everyday , if i don't , im sorry. but most likely they will be up late , depending where you live & what time it is there ofc. ik this chapter had a big plot twist but i hope you enjoyed it !!
please vote & comment !!
thank you guys sm !!