chapter 18.

*BRYCE POV*

when we got back to the hotel room , jessica started to rant.
"what's wrong w you ? you were all happy when you gave me this necklace & then you look at kayla & mikey & get all upset ?! bryce you're w me now , you need to get over her. be honest , do you still like kayla ?!" she yelled.
at first i stayed quiet.
"i-i don't know," i stuttered.
she gave me a dirty look & stomped out of the hotel room.
man , what did i just do ?

a few minutes later , jessica came back & didn't make any eye contact w me & laid down on the other bed beside me.
i decided to leave her alone & go to sleep.

*KAYLA POV*

i woke up early so i could meet up w jessica without anybody knowing.
then i decided to text her.

( jessica 💀 )
me : im awake , where you wanna talk ?
jessica 💀 : down the hall , in janitors closet.
me : uhm okay ?

i almost forgot i was practically naked so i decided to throw on one of mikey's t shirts & walked out of the hotel room into the janitors closet & waited for jessica.

2 minutes later , jessica showed up.
"okay , now what ?" i asked , crossing my arms.
"imma be straight up w you , leave bryce alone," she said.
"me leave bryce alone ? i don't even talk to bryce !!" i shouted.
"uh huh sureeee. don't talk to bryce , don't talk about bryce , don't even think about bryce. bryce is my boyfriend , not yours & he will never like you," she said.
"idc if bryce likes me or not , there's nothing going on between bryce & i," i assured her.
"whatever. but remember my words. listen to them or you'll be sorry," she said walking out of the closet.
i tried following after her but when i got to the hallway , she was gone.
i decided to go downstairs to the breakfast buffet & get mikey & i some food so if he's awake , he'll think i was getting food.
then i heard my phone buzz.
another text from jessica.

( jessica 💀 )
jessica 💀 : don't even think ab telling anybody ab our little talk either. or it will get worse for you. ill be watching you kayla.

f**k. im in trouble & nobody knows it ...

*MIKEY POV*

i woke up this morning to kayla not being next to me.
i checked the other boys' rooms & they said they haven't seen her.
i started to get worried until kayla walked through the door w plates of food.
"hey baby , good morning," she smiled.
"hey baby. what's this ?" i asked.
"breakfast for us," she said setting the plates down on the table.
"awh , thank you babygirl," i said kissing her forehead.
during breakfast , i noticed kayla kept shaking & she looked nervous so i decided to ask her ab it.
"baby , are you okay ?" i asked.
her head instantly turned towards me.
"y-yeah why you ask ?" she replied.
"well you're shaking a lot & you seem nervous," i said.
"no mikey im fine," she said , looking away.
whoa. she hasn't called me by my actual name in a long time. something is definitely wrong.

*BRYCE POV*

mikey came into my room this morning , asking me if ive seen kayla because apparently she was gone.
that was weird because jessica was also gone this morning.
i got a text from mikey saying that kayla came back to the hotel room & that she just went to get breakfast.
i have a feeling something is going on though.

it was time to get back on the tour bus to the venue so i thought it'd be a good time to talk to kayla.
when i got onto the bus , i saw jessica just sitting there , waiting for us.
idk why.
"hey kayla , can we talk ?" i asked her.
"sorry not now bryce," she said before quickly walking away from me , not making any eye contact.
i looked at jessica & she smirked.
what's wrong w kayla ?

i decided to go talk to mikey.
"hey man what's wrong w kayla ?" i asked.
"tbh , idk. she seemed nervous & shaky this morning , but she told me nothing was wrong," he replied.
i nodded.

we arrived to the venue & started soundcheck.
for the next hour , kayla never looked or talked to me & idk why.
is it because i made her jealous ?
well it doesn't seem like it if mikey told me she seemed shaky & nervous this morning.

*MIKEY POV*

i stayed w kayla the entire time & skipped soundcheck because something is going on w her but she won't tell me what.
"mikey , go soundcheck , im fine," she said.
"no , im going to stay here w you," i replied.
she groaned but said 'fine' anyways.
the show starts in a few minutes & you could hear all the fans chanting for us to come out.
tonight , we're going to do something different & do a Q&A w the fans.

on stage , i introduced kayla to the fans & everybody was super happy that she was going to be on tour w us which made me glad.
then the Q&A started.
the security guards would walk around & pick a random girl that had a question & we would answer it.
some people asked :
"would you ever date a fan ?"
"what's the youngest you would date ?"
"will their be another tour coming soon ?"
& a bunch of other frequently asked questions.
but then someone asked ,
"mikey , are you & kayla dating ?"
kayla & i looked at each other & stayed quiet.
"THEY ARE !!" someone yelled from the crowd , which caused the rest of the crowd to cheer.
ig they know now.
i looked at bryce & he looked disappointed.
man ...
"wait , kayla didn't you date bryce ?" someone else asks.
"uhm , not really ..." she replied.
everyone got quiet.
"oh really ? what do you call two people who decides to get to know each other better , then the guy takes her out , & they kiss & sh*t ?! ITS CALLED A RELATIONSHIP !!" bryce yelled at kayla.
"well it doesn't matter anymore bryce !! at least i didn't hook up w my ex while i was dating another person did i ?!" she yelled back , walking away to backstage.
everyone "ooh'ed".
"uhm , we'll be right back ..." tyler said into the mic.
we all ran backstage looking for kayla , but she was no where to be seen ...

------------------------------
hey guys !!
i felt like doing a chapter today so here you go !! hope you enjoyed it !!
please please vote & comment !!
thank you guys sm !!