chapter 29.

*KAYLA POV*

i was currently waiting at the hospital until jackson picked me up.
the doctors said i wouldn't be able to get any feedback on mikey today so i have to come back tomorrow.

what did mikey do last night ?

i still can't get over the fact that he changed.
& he thinks it's for the better ... when it isn't.

i get a text from jackson saying he's in front.
i walked out & saw jackson in the car.
i walk over to the passengers side & got in.

"any news on mikey ?" jackson asked.
i sadly shook my head.
he sighed & put his hand on my thigh.
"it's okay , we'll get some information on him soon," he assured.
i nodded.
the car ride was long & quiet.
i just couldn't stop thinking about what has happened.
"you okay ?" jackson asked , breaking the silence.
"i don't really know," i sighed.
"what's wrong ?" he questioned.
"that's the thing jackson , i don't know ... i don't know if it's the fact that mikey is in bad condition & in the hospital , or that all of us haven't heard from bryce in awhile , or that i hurt tayler again. i just don't know !" i groaned.
jackson didn't respond , he just stayed quiet.
throughout the rest of the car ride , no words were said until we got to the hotel.
sitting in the hotel room , justin & tyler instantly look up at us as soon as we walked in.
"well ?" justin questioned.
"no info. but we will probably find out tomorrow," i said.
the boys nodded.
"so what now ?" i asked.
"well we have soundcheck & the meet & greet in a couple hours , do you want to come ?" jackson asked me.
"mm ... nah , i think ill just stay back. no offense , but going to y'alls meet & greets always give me bad luck," i giggled.
"yeah ..." jackson sighed.
"so what do you guys wanna do in the meantime ?" i asked.
"mm i don't know ... oh maybe we could - " tyler got cut off by a knock at the door.
jackson went to go open the door & standing there was a strange girl wearing a very short , skimpy dress & in her hand , she was holding her heels & looked hungover.
she seemed around my age.
"uhm can i help you ?" jackson questioned.
"is mikey here ?" she slurred.
"why ?" i interrupted.
"who are you ?" she sassed at me.
"doesn't matter , who are you ?" i sassed back.
"mikey & i did some things & now i need to tell him that im pregnant," she smiled.
my eyes widened.
i looked at the guys & saw their jaws dropped to the floor.
"uhm what's your name ?" i asked.
"gabby," she replied.
"well uh we'll let him know that you stopped by," jackson assured while closing the door on her.
he turns to us with his eyes wide.
"what the actual fuck," justin whispered.
"mikey got a random girl pregnant ?!" tyler exclaimed.
"im gonna kill him," i angrily muttered.
"calm down , you don't know if she's actually pregnant. she was hungover , maybe she doesn't even realize what she's actually saying," jackson pointed out.
"he does have a point," justin stated.
"yeah but what if she does understand what she's saying ?! she could actually be pregnant !" i yelled.
"we don't know if she is or isn't. maybe when mikey gets better , he'll talk to her & see if she is actually pregnant," jackson said.
"okay," i sighed.

*TYLER POV*

im pretty pissed at the fact that mikey probably got a girl pregnant , we all are pissed.
but i don't like to be with kayla when she's pissed , it's not that she's scary when she's mad , it's just sometimes she can overreact or get really bipolar.
one second she's all mad & wants to kill everybody , next second she's depressed & bawls her eyes out.
i decided it'd be better if kayla had some alone time.
"hey guys , we should get going to soundcheck & stuff," i insisted.
"why ? we still have a couple more hours left," jackson replied , checking his watch.
"no , i think michael ( michael is their manager if you didn't know ) wants us to leave now," i said , giving jackson a signal for us to leave.
"oh uhm yeah , well we'll see you later kayla. let us know if anything else happens," jackson said , following justin & i out the door.
she had no response or expression.
she just stood there & watched us leave.

*KAYLA POV*

the second the guys closed the door , i began to rant to myself for about 20 minutes.
how can they not care that mikey most likely got a girl pregnant ?!
this can really change his life & he doesn't even know about it !

*couple hours later*
i was laying down on my bed watching tv until i heard a knock at the door.
i walked over to the door thinking it'd be the boys coming back from the meet & greet ,
man was i wrong ...

it was nick.

"surprise surprise," he smiled , before knocking me out with a single punch.

*JACKSON POV*

"did you try calling her ?" i asked tyler.
"yes ! ive called her 3 times & she still won't answer," he replied.
it's been 6 hours , & we haven't gotten a call or text from kayla.
she wasn't back in the hotel room when we checked either , now we're worried.
down the hall , we see justin running towards us.
"she's not in the gym or pool area either," justin huffed out of breath.
"where could she be ?" i questioned.
"what if she went back to the hospital to check on mikey ?" justin stated.
"no , i don't think she did. if she did , she would've told us ..." tyler said.
"you wanna still go check ?" justin asked.
tyler & i looked at each other & nodded our heads.
& then we were off to the hospital.

*back in california*
*TAYLER POV*

ive been thinking about kayla & i.
first of all , i don't know if i should forgive her for the second time or not.
& second of all , if i do forgive her , i don't know if i want to stay as close friends , or ask her out.
i will always like her , even if it was a little bit.
but besides from that , new things are happening.
she's going to be shocked when i tell her the surprise ...

——————————————
hey guys !!
ik it's been 2 weeks since ive updated ,
lo siento ):
but i really need you guys to help me if you can.
if i don't update in a week , please comment on my last chapter & tell me to update !
ik you may think it will annoy me but it won't because i want you guys to do it.
sometimes , i have a lot of work to do in & outside of school & updating is the last thing in my head to do so i need y'all to remind me !
okay , anyways thank you for the much love on the chapters !
please vote & comment !!
thank you guys sm !!