chapter 11.

‼️ FIRST OFF ‼️
i want to say thank you for 1k reads , i love you guys sm (:💘

*KAYLA POV*

i woke up to tayler laying next to me. i completely forgot we passed out during the movie. i slowly & quietly got off of the couch to run upstairs & grab my phone. it was only 8:21 pm. hmm.
1 missed call & 2 text messages from my mom.
2 missed facetime calls from shaila.
1 text message from my brother.
& ofc , no text messages or calls from bryce.
i decided to call everybody back. after i was done , i walked back down the stairs & saw tayler woke up. he instantly turned his head towards me.
"hey , whatchu doing ?" tayler said , rubbing his eyes.
"i just went to go grab my phone." i replied , walking over to him.
he grabbed me by the waist & put me on his lap.
"what time is it anyways ?" he asked , putting his chin on my shoulder.
"8:29," i said.
"you wanna do something ?" he asked.
"mm i want to , but i should get home," i continued.
he made a sad puppy dog face.
i giggled & started grabbing my stuff.
"sorry love," i said , & kissed tayler on the cheek.
i left taylers house & drove back home.

*BRYCE POV*
*this is still from the phoenix show*

idk how i got into this situation , but i was sitting on my hotel bed w jessica.
"so , how has it been in phoenix ? anything new ?" i asked.
"mm not really , besides new school , new friends , no new boyfriend though," she smirked.
"oh really ? that's cool ig," i said , pretending to not care.
"mhm. what ab you ? new girlfriend ?" she asked.
my mind instantly thought ab kayla. i then looked back at jessica.
"no. no new girlfriend," i smirked.
she smirked back. i scooted in closer to her & put my hand on her thigh.
she leaned in & so did i until our lips touched. some things led to another but instead of a make out session , it got a lot dirtier.

*KAYLA POV*
*next morning*

i woke up w sm energy because i get to see mikey & bryce today. i got kinda upset at the fact that bryce won't return any of my text messages or calls , ig tour is a lot busier than i thought.
im suppose to be at the venue at 11 & it's downtown so i got ready real fast. after getting ready & grabbing all of the stuff i needed , i headed to the venue.

i arrived to the venue & they scanned my ticket & put a wristband on me. i walked inside & the place was massive. i ran as fast as i could to get to the front row , & then everybody started piling into the place.
ab an hour later , the show started.
"ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR DIGITOUR GOODTIMES ?!" the announcer yelled.
i screamed as loud as i could.
"OKAY WELL LETS WELCOME ... TYLER BROWN , JUSTIN BLAKE , JACKSON KRECIOCH , MIKEY BARONE , & LAST BUT NOT LEAST ... BRYCE HALL !!" he continued , pointing to the boys coming out from backstage.
i noticed bryce didn't see me yet.
"& SPECIAL GUESTS ... SOPHIA KAMERON , KING BO , RILEY JACOBS , & NEW GIRL ... JESSICA (random last name , but if you have a good last name for jessica , comment & i might pick it) !!"

who's jessica ?

"hey guys , so i need to tell you something," bryce continued in the mic.
he grabbed jessica by the waist.
"jessica & i are dating , we started talking at the phoenix show , & we decided to invite her for the rest of the tour , if that's okay w y'all ?" he smiled.
all of the girls screamed of excitement.
my jaw dropped. what. no. he's joking right ?
tears started to form in my eyes. i must be dreaming.
then it got worse.
bryce stared straight into jessica's eyes & kissed her.
the fans went crazy. but i didn't.
i was heartbroken. i thought he liked me. guess i was wrong.
i saw that bryce was looking through the crowd smiling , until his eyes laid on me & his smile faded to a frown.
i shook my head at him. the tears from my eyes started to go down my face like a stream to the point where i couldn't take it anymore. i pushed through the crowd of overexcited fans & ran out the door. i didn't feel like driving , my eyes were blurry. i just ran to the side of the building & slid down against the brick wall , hiding my face in my knees. until i heard footsteps , i looked up & saw the guy i never thought id see again ...

Nick .

how was he here ? nothing can hold him back. i knew he'd escape , he will never stop until he gets what he wants.

i started to panic & tried to run but he got a grip of my arm.
"what's wrong baby girl ?" he smirked , while caressing my face.
i tried to turn the other way but he grabbed my face & punched it. i fell to the floor. next thing ik , he picks me up by the neck & starts punching me in the stomach & slapping my face continuously.
then , i blacked out.
last thing i remembered was him spitting at my face saying , "next time , don't call the cops on me , unless you want this to happen again," & then he kicked me in the stomach & then i was gone.

*BRYCE POV*

no one told me kayla was going to be here , wtf. i started replaying the moment where she looked straight at me w tears in her eyes , her shaking her head at me as if she was disappointed , her running out of the venue not being able to take it anymore. i started to feel upset & guilty until jessica came to me & grabbed my hand to hold it.
i looked at her & a smile appeared to her face , which caused me to smile.

bryce , forget ab kayla. she meant nothing to you. you're w jessica now. ik jessica made mistakes in the past , but they're forgiven & the past stays in the past. jessica would never hurt me , im happy w her. fuck kayla , she's nothing.

i looked at jessica & kissed her , she kissed back. the crowd started to cheer us on , which made me jump. i was so caught up in my thoughts that i forgot we were still on stage. i started to smile real big at the crowd.

im on tour , i have a perfect girlfriend , im w my friends , there's nothing to worry ab.

-------------------------------
hey guys !!
finally i did an update , ik.
but i really like this chapter. anyways ,
ive been super busy but thank you for continuing to read my story , i appreciate it. & if you could give me your feedback on it , that would make my day !!
please vote & comment !!
thank you guys sm !!