Shirogane x Shy!Reader

I love Shirogane! I hate how he always gets bullied though, even if he's fictional, I still feel sorry for him. (I've been in the same position, always bullied and not able to stand up for myself). In this story you are only shy around two or more people but really shy around Idate and Rock.
(Y/N)- Your name
(L/N)- Last name
(F/A)- Favourite animal
(E/C)- Eye colour
(H/C)- Hair colour
(H/L)- Hair length
(F/C)- Favourite colour
(Y/BF/N)- Your best friend's name

~ 3rd person POV~
Being a shy (F/A) on the cold and cruel Iceberg Isle is hard.
   The wind is cold and whips you violently whenever you set foot outside and the snow always pelts you and gets in your round and innocent (E/C) eyes. You always twist your ankle in the deep snow and have to limp the rest of the way to wherever you were going. You never complained though. You knew Mother Nature wouldn't change her ways just for you.

Also the residents on this Isle were not exactly the nicest people. Their attitudes suited the environment, cold and harsh.
   Rocma was the polar bear who seemed to defend the Isle. Tough and not afraid to say her opinion. She was nice to you but not as friendly as she was with Mafuyu, the baby seal she cares for. Mafuyu was cute and soft and you just wanted to hug her and not let go, but Rocma would kill you if you even tried.
   Peraco was a friendly Emperor Penguin, who cared for her three little brothers, who were also very cute. You and Peraco got along well, playing in the snow and just hanging around at one another's houses. She was the opposite to the other penguin on the Isle, Rock.
   Rock was a grumpy guy. He would just sit and fish and smoke. Rock didn't really want to talk to the residents of the Isle, but he talked to you. You considered him as a friend, a distant friend.

The biggest problem you faced on the Isle was the Orca. His name was apparently Idate, it was a strange name but you didn't say that to him. He reeks of tobacco, so if you accidentally wander into the Orca Danger Zone, you can escape before he sees you.
   Idate was a sadistic person, calling fighting, 'playing'. When you first met him, he pulled you under the water in an attempt to drown you. Fortunately, you could breath underwater thanks to the Sea Witch. You bit his hand until he let go and quickly swam to the surface, not looking back.

That's when you met them. The wolf and the owl. They pulled you out of the water and gave you cocoa to warm you up. They told you their names and you quickly became friends with them.

It was a cold Tuesday morning on Iceberg Isle, the sun was weakly shining through the thick clouds. You groaned into your pillow and slid out of the warm covers of your bed. You stumbled into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After washing and putting on clothes you prepared breakfast, pancakes! (You can change if you want) Halfway through your pancakes, there was a knock on the door. You sighed and went to open it.
   "H-hello? What do you-- oh my gosh. Shirogane! A-are y-y-you OK?!" You screamed. Shirogane was covered in blood, bruises and cuts. You quickly wrapped his arm around your shoulders and supported him into your house. You made the wolf sit on one of the wooden chairs around your table, where you pancakes were, and rushed to get the first aid kit.
   You fixed Shirogane up and gave him a glass of water. You quietly sat opposite him and watched him drink. "Was i-it Idat-te again?" You asked quietly. Shirogane nodded, tears forming in his eyes. "I-I'm so w-w-weak." He said, voice shaking.
   "N-no your are not." You told him, a sudden wave of confidence coming over you. "You are strong in your own way. Being strong doesn't only mean you can fight back. It has many other meanings." Shirogane looked at you, thoughtful. "The others feed lies to you because they are jealous, they are jealous that you are so kind and generous. You helped Rocma when Idate attempted to drown her, even though she's been horrid to you." The Arctic Wolf opened his mouth as if to say something but then closed it.
   "Come Shirogane, you need to rest." You stood up and began to walk out the room. "Hurry up." You snapped. Shirogane quickly stood up and followed you upstairs. You stood outside the guest room. "You can stay here for a while." You told him. He blushed and thanked you, making you blush a lot. Shirogane walked into the room and lay on the bed, shutting his eyes. You smiled and closed the door.
   "I must s-speak to the O-o-orca. I may d-d-die but I'm a lot faster than him, so I-I maybe c-c-could escape." You muttered to yourself. Grabbing a metal bat, you opened the front door and began to walk to the Orca Danger Zone. Not before calling someone special.

Idate was sitting on the edge of the ice, feet dangling in the cold waters. "Oh Orca~" A voice called. Idate turned his head and froze. He saw you and (Y/BF/N) holding metal bats and rope. You were hiding behind (Y/BF/N), shaking violently. "Oi! You beat up Shirogane! (Y/N) has a huge crush on him!" Your best friend snapped, making your face turn bright red. "N-NO I don't!" You wave your hands around while your face burns scarlet.
   Idate gulped and smiled nervously. "OK I did beat him up but c'mon, the guy is so weak." He laughed. That caused you to snap. You charged up to the Orca and hit him in his dorsal fin with the metal bat, bending it. When Idate looked at you his eyes shone with fear, he didn't see you as the shy (F/A) anymore but a demon.
   For what seemed like hours, you and your best friend hit Idate all over with the metal bats. In the end, you left him tied up tightly in the rope and left him on a small sheet of ice, drifting into the ocean.

By the time you returned to your home, the sun was setting. What you did kept replaying in your mind, you were so satisfied, your shyness faded a bit.
   Once you opened the door, you placed the bloodied bat in the umbrella basket under the many winter coats on the hangers by the door. You made you way upstairs and opened the door to the guest room. Shirogane was wrapped in his tattered cape on the bed, he was wide awake. He looked up when you opened the door. "Where did you go (Y/N)? I thought Idate had killed you!" He asked.
"Nowhere don't worry! Idate wasn't around at all." You smiled. The wolf's stomach rumbled and he blushed. You laughed and headed downstairs to cook some fish for the two of you.

Shirogane left your house after the meal, thanking you over and over. You blushed and pushed him out the door in the direction of Yukisada's house. "Oh (Y/N)?" Shirogane asked. You nodded. "C-can you meet me in the Ice Cavern tomorrow m-morning please?" You grinned and closed your door.

(TIME SKIP~ brought to you by a cute Mafuyu playing with a ball of wool)

It was snowing the following morning, you hated this type of snow. It was lot of small flakes that would stick to your scarves and gloves and would melt into the fabric making your neck and hands wet and cold. You sighed and got ready, you didn't have any breakfast only a cup of tea/coffee/milk.
   You headed to the Ice Cavern ti meet Shirogane when he stood in front of you. "I-i-idate, w-wonderful weather we're having r-right?" You smiled. The Orca growled, he was bandaged up but still had dried blood on his clothes and in his hair.
   "I never knew little (Y/N) was tough. Maybe even tougher than Rocma. I need a new toy. Rocma doesn't come in my zone to pick fights with me like you." He smirked and grabbed your wrist. "I like you (Y/N). You're cute and innocent. I want to rip the innocence from you." He grabbed your waist roughly with his free hand. You yelped and began to shake in fear. Idate grinned, showing his sharp teeth and began to lower his head towards your shoulder. "Wonder what (F/A) meat tastes like." He opened his mouth to bite into your flesh when a bullet pierced his dorsal fin and another went into his tail. "Oh hell no! Get your filthy pervert hands off her blubber boy!" A voice much like (Y/BF/N) shouted. Idate released you and looked around, you took this chance to escape.

You ran towards the Ice Cavern and down the tunnel to where Shirogane usually is. Shirogane was sitting sadly on the floor, ears drooping and tail between his legs.
"I'm s-sorry I took so l-long Shiro!" You cried. He looked up at you and smiled. He got up and walked towards you. He gently grasped your hand (the one that Idate abused with his claws earlier) and you flinched. Shirogane quickly let go of your hand, concerned. "D-d-don't worry!" You placed a hand on his shoulder. "I b-burnt myself this morning and it is s-sore!" You lied quickly.
   "Then why is your hand bleeding?" Shirogane demanded. You gasped. "Um.... I-i cut it with a knife? On a-accident?" You tried to lie but Shirogane didn't believe you. "It was that Orca wasn't it?" You nodded slowly.
   Shirogane sighed and pulled you into an awkward hug. You were surprised by this action.
   "I like you." Shirogane muttered. Your eyes widened and you blushed. "I-i like you to Shirogane. I like you a lot." He tightened his grip on you and nuzzled into your (F/C) scarf. The wolf inhaled the scent of your (H/C) hair and closed his eyes.
   You and Shirogane just stayed like this, hugging one another for a while. You two then heard Yukisada calling Shirogane and, hand-in-hand, you walked out of the Ice Cavern.

Sorry if it is bad! This is my first Shirogane story and x reader. I think I used too many stutters. Woops.