Samekichi x reader

Requested by Hanato_Kokoro. I hope you enjoy!

"(Y/N)!" Dolphi waved at you. You smiled and went towards her. "How are you settling in as a familiar?" She asked you.

You were a new familiar of Wadanohara. You were a (F/A) with (H/L), (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. You were very protective of Wadanohara and also very protective of her other familiars. They were like family to you.

"It's great Dolphi!" You smiled. "I love everyone, they are all so nice and helpful." Dolphi smiled.

"That's great." She looked behind you and smirked. "I think that shark likes you. He hasn't stopped looking at you." You turned around and saw a pair of grey eyes staring at you. Samekichi quickly looked away, blushing faintly.

Everyone knew that Samekichi liked you, it was obvious. He would always stare at you and go red whenever you talked to him.

"You've gotta tell him (N/N)." Wadanohara said. You jumped, you didn't hear her approaching you two at all. "You both like each other, and everyone can see it."

"Why don't you ask him to go stargazing with you?" Fukami suggested. "Yea you both like the stars!" Memoca chirped.

"You all need bells so I know when you are coming." You muttered.

"Maybe you are just deaf!" Memoca said. You glared at her. She backed away slightly.

~Time skip because I have writer's block~

"So... thanks for inviting me to look at the stars with you." Samekichi said, blushing a bit. You just nodded in response.

You and Samekichi walked around a bit until you found a good spot. You could see many twinkling stars from here and a few of the constellations.

"The stars are so pretty!" You gasped. "Look a shooting star, make a wish!" Samekichi rolled his eyes at your childish behaviour. After a few moments of silence Samekichi spoke. "What did you wish for?"

"Lots of (F/F)*!" You laughed and played with a lock of your (H/C) hair. The shark nodded. "I wished that it could always be as peaceful as this." He said, smiling softly at the sky.

"Life would be boring then. You need a bit of action in your life to make you interested in living." You sighed. "I don't mean wars and stuff like that but events that could interest you and even people who interest you." The shark was confused, he looked at you quizzically.

"Look, what I'm trying to say is I like you. Like, like like you." You blushed and looked into Samekichi's eyes. His face turned a deep red and he slowly wrapped his arms around you in an awkward hug. "I suppose I.... like you as well." You smiled and hugged him back.

Extra
What you didn't know was that Wadanohara, Memoca, Dolphi and Fukami were spying on the two of you. Wadanohara and Fukami were in a tree listening to what you were saying.

"Yes!" Wadanohara hissed. Fukami remained silent. "Finally! Now it won't be that awkward between them!"

The young witch threw her hands in the air, this made her fall from the branch she was sitting on. Luckily, Fukami grabbed her legs so she wouldn't hit the ground but the noise they made caused you and Samekichi to turn around and glare at them.

"They discovered us! Abort! Abort!" Memoca screamed. She dived out of the bushes under the tree and ran away, Dolphi darted out of the same bushes and followed her. Fukami and Wadanohara scrambled down the tree followed them quickly.

"What is it with them and sneaking up on people?"

"I just don't know (N/N)."

Sorry if this sucks. I have writer's block and a lot of stuff going on and if I didn't write this story, I would probably forget all about it. I may redo it if I have time. I hope you enjoyed reading this, even if it is bad.
* Favourite food