Shirogane X Orca!Reader

Requested by Froxtzy

Yay, Shirogane! One of my favourite characters!

He's a king. He's adorable.

This may get confusing at some parts because I forgot the original plot of this. I did work with what i had tho.

Enjoy~
-----------------------------------------
"You're a strange one, wolfy."

(Y/N) stood above the wolf, glaring at him as he sobbed.

"You come into the danger zone and challenge me to a fight. You can't even shoot me, you throw your gun away as you cry and beg for mercy."

The female orca knelt down next to Shirogane and grabbed his chin, turning his face to look her in the eye. The wolf tried to crawl away but his attempts were useless.

"You are pathetic."

Shirogane was finding it difficult to breathe. He felt a tightness around his throat, increasing pressure ever so often.

He was being strangled. (Y/N)'s other hand, she was still forcing him to face her with the other.

The pain was becoming unbearable now and Shirogane tried to pry the hand away with the last bit of strength he had.

"Trust me wolfy, once you're dead, you will feel better. No more pain, no more tears,"

Shirogane's vision was blurring and everything was becoming dark. The wolf reached a hand out towards the orca. His pale fingers brushed against her cheek before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell unconscious.

(Y/N) stared at the unconscious wolf's face, his cheeks were tear-stained and his mouth was open slightly, desperate for air.  (Y/N) sighed and stopped crushing Shirogane's throat and stood up. The wolf looked so small from her point of view. So pitiful. 

Wait... pity? Why was she feeling sorry for the wolf? He was a coward!

(Y/N) shook her head, trying to remove these feelings from her mind. She hated feeling this way. She felt weak

"What on earth happened to you, (Y/N)?" The orca muttered to herself. "Feeling sorry for a crybaby wolf. If anyone found out, I'd never hear the end of it."

Snow crunched behind the orca. Someone was approaching quickly. 

It was Rocma, no doubt about it. She was coming to save Shirogane. Yukisada probably informed her of the wolf venturing into the Orca Danger Zone and not returning. 

(Y/N) decided she didn't want to face the polar bear, at least not today, and jumped into the icy water. She stayed in that area long enough to hear Rocma growling and calling the unconscious wolf an idiot. Then the orca swam away into the depths in search for a meal, preferably a juicy seal.

¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤

Shirogane woke up covered in bandages and with Yukisada by his side. Said owl  jumped out of his seat when he saw his dear friend awake and rushed to the side of the bed that the wolf was resting on. 

"Shirogane! How do you feel? What happened?" 

"I'm.... fine." Shirogane sighed. He looked at the bandages that covered his arms and palms. He winced as he moved his head. He moved a bandaged arm up to his neck and felt the bandages wrapped around his neck. It hurt to touch his neck even lightly. 

"You were in pretty bad shape when Rocma came back from the Orca Danger Zone, you were covered in bruises and blood and your neck was bruised badly. Did Idate do this?" The owl looked at his friend, his yellow eyes filled with concern.