Moge-ko x Reader

I was watching Mogeko Castle yesterday. I was thinking 'Wow people make it seem really bad'. Then the first bad end came on...
I still liked it though. I don't think people don't seem to acknowledge this game anymore, it's all Gray Garden, WATGBS and the mini comics now...

I'm gonna make this reader gender nuteral. So you can change 'they' to 'she/he'.

(Y/N) had been wondering around Mogeko Castle for a while now. They had ran towards the castle to escape the 'Mogeko'. Those little yellow things had attempted to capture (Y/N) and do unspeakable things to them.

(Y/N) had managed to avoid the Mogeko whenever they appeared, mostly because they just argued over who would go first.

The lost human sighed. Will I ever get out this place? I followed that one Mogekos orders to make it to floor seven, but I don't know where I am! They thought.

They eventually found themselves in a long corridor. It was an interesting corridor though. Being in this twisted castle and watching horror movies, assists one with being faced with gruesome deaths (probably, depends on your personality though).

Corpses of Mogeko littered the floor, some Mogeko were crucified on tall, blood stained crosses. Some of the blood was dry but other patches shone in the light, so a Mogeko had died recently.

(Y/N) stared at all the dead bodies with a blank expression. They continued down the corridor, trying to ignore the horrible smell of death. 

(Y/N) saw a door at the end of the corridor, it seemed like it would lead somewhere.

"Ehehehe." A laugh was heard behind (Y/N), when they turned around, no one was there. (Y/N) turned back around and froze.

A group of the Mogeko were guarding the door. (Y/N)'s eyes widened. No... they caught me. Their legs began to shake violently. Please no...

"Ehehehe! Hello, hello! Nice to meet you! It's me," A happy voice cried. The Mogeko parted and a girl with shoulder length blonde hair with the Mogeko ears appeared. "The loveable Moge-ko!"

This girl had a mouse-like Mogeko tail and was wearing a black vest on top of a blood red dress shirt and a black tie. She also wore a dark red, pleated skirt and large black boots. Her eyes were what shocked (Y/N) the most. Black irises with white pupils. It was unique.

Moge-ko stared at (Y/N) with wide eyes. "Another high school student? I'm getting lucky! After that girl passed it's been very lonley and boring here!" Moge-ko giggled. She pulled a large meat cleaver from behind her and twirled it around.

"W-what exactly do you want?" (Y/N) asked, backing up slightly.

"A new toy!" Moge-ko laughed. "Moge-ko loves her toys so much!" She suddenly had a dark aura surrounding her and her eyes turned blood red. "IF THEY DON'T LOVE MOGE-KO BACK, I'LL RIP THEIR GUTS OUT!" She growled.

(Y/N) backed up even more. Moge-ko took notice and slowly walked closer.

"Say, do you love Moge-ko?" She asked, eyes returning to normal.

"....Eh?"

"Moge-ko loves you if you love her." Moge-ko sang. Her eyes turned red again. "Do you?" She asked.

"..."

"So you don't love Moge-ko?" Moge-ko seemed to be upset by this.

"N-no I did-"

"You don't LOVE MOGE-KO? Ooohhh well~" The deranged girl interrupted (Y/N). "Soooooo! I've gotta kill you too I guess! Gotta gotta gotta!~" Moge-ko threw her head back and laughed. "AGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGY!"

Moge-ko began to walk towards (Y/N) with her meat cleaver raised.

"W-wait! (Y/N) loves Moge-ko! They love Moge-ko very much." (Y/N) cried. Moge-ko stopped and lowered her weapon.

"So (Y/N) does love Moge-ko!"

The Mogeko behind Moge-ko (that's confusing) just stared at the scene before them. They were too scared to do anything unless Moge-ko ordered them to.

"Yes! I was trying to say that but you interrupted me!" (Y/N) laughed. Moge-ko smiled.

"So Moge-ko has got a new toy? Yay!" The girl walked closer to (Y/N).

*STAB*

*SQUELCH*

"AGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYA!"

So Moge-ko is probably one of my favourite characters now. She looks cool and her theme is really cool.
I didn't want her to have a lovey dovey ending so you can just imagine what happened after she stabbed (Y/N). Don't worry! You're not dead! .................yet.