Sataneko X Bullied!Reader

Requested by Determination29

Reader is supposed to be in further education like sixth form/college/uni etc.

Yes, people do get bullied/beaten in university, you'd think some people would mature and not bully, but they don't. :/

This is meant to be a platonic/friendship one shot, but it's also Satanick/neko....
-----------------------------------------
(Y/N) sighed as she lay in her bed.

At least school was over.... until tomorrow.

The jeers of her classmates were still fresh memories, their laughter echoed in her mind and haunted her thoughts.

She screwed her eyes shut, trying to prevent the tears from falling. She trembled slightly on her bed, grabbing and twisting her hair.

"Nyaaa~"

(Y/N) froze.

Was she hearing things now? Had she finally lost it?

"Nyaaaaaaaa~"

There was a faint sound at the window, like someone or something was clawing at it.

She looked over and saw a..... cat?

It was chubby, with grey fur, stubby legs and a curly tail. However the most unusual features were the two curled, purple horns protruding from its head by its ears.

The strange creature was perched on the windowsill, pawing at the window, begging to be let in.

When it noticed she was looking, it meowed louder.

(Y/N), against her better judgement, slid off her bed and cautiously walked towards the window. The cat stopped pawing and stared at her with shining purple eyes.

She opened the window and the cat hopped in.

It jumped on her bed and lay down, staring at her again.

"You're a strange one." (Y/N) muttered.

She closed the window and went back to sitting on her bed. The cat meowed at her again and brushed up against her, asking for attention. She stroked the cat and was surprised that it's fur was incredibly soft.

"So, what's your name?" She asked, checking for a collar.

The cat meowed again.

(Y/N) sighed and lay back on her bed. She hoped that this cat wasn't a stray and it didn't have fleas.

The cat stepped onto her chest, and began kneading her. (Y/N) met it's stare and saw it was smirking.

What is this thing? Is it an alien? She thought to herself.

The cat then lay on her, it's head buried into her chest.
"Perv," (Y/N) muttered.

The cat began to purr.

"I guess you can stay for a bit, but then you go home! Got it?"

"Nyaaa~"

¤       ¤       ¤       ¤       ¤       ¤ 
(Y/N) limped into her room, wincing with every step. She slowly sat down on her bed and took off her jacket.

She sighed as she stared at the bruises on her arms and turned her attention to a picture frame on her nightstand. She reached over and picked it up. (Y/N) smiled and stroked the frame.

"Nya?"

The cat was back.

"Oh! Hello." (Y/N) turned to it and pet its head. It purred and leaned into her touch.