Ivlis x Angel!Reader

Requested by DarkLight134. I hope you enjoy.
Also S/T means Skin Tone. You can have rainbow skin for all I care, I don't judge.

Being an angel in the Gray World wasn't that bad. You were (Y/N) (L/N), a reincarnation of (Mom or Dad name).

You had (H/L), (H/C) hair, (S/T) skin and friendly (E/C) eyes. You wore a (F/C) outfit with the domino patterns on it. You also had a satchel strapped around you. You also wore a soft yellow halo above your head.

You liked to pull pranks on people, especially Kcalb. You would put a fake spider on his hand, a whoopee cushion on his chair, you even put make up on him once, with Etihw's help.

Your job was weird but fun, you delivered things around the Gray World and even to different Gods or Devils. It was fun exploring different worlds, planking people and making new friends.

One day, Etihw and Kcalb wanted you to deliver something to the Flame Devil, Ivlis. They told you to be careful around him and run if he tries to capture you. You saluted Etihw and Kcalb and went through the portal they opened to the Flame Underworld.

The Flame World. It was an unusual place. A yellow, burning sun was hanging in the sky, causing the landscape to have a faint glow. It was actually quite dark, you supposed it was because of the flames and looking evil and intimidating.

You flew towards the Flame Castle, wanting to get the thing delivered then start annoying people. Once you explained to the guards what you were here for they let you in and told you to wait outside the throne room for Ivlis.

"Who the eff are you?" You turned around and saw a demon with mauve hair and red horns. He was wearing shades so dark that you couldn't see his eyes at all.

"Who the eff are you?" You mocked him.

"I asked you first!" He growled at you.

"I asked you second." You smirked at his annoyed face. The demon growled.

"Listen here angel, don't try anything in this world. It won't end well!"

"Now that you have said that, I think I'll just annoy you!" You smiled at him. "I'm (Y/N)." This surprised the demon, he wasn't expecting you to actually tell him your name.

"..... I'm Emalf." He said reluctantly. You grinned at him. He glared back at you.

You could sense Emalf didn't trust you at all and you annoying him wasn't helping, so you just kept quiet.

"Are you (Y/N)?" You looked up from inspecting your nails to see Ivlis, in all his airheaded glory. You straightened up and smiled.

"Yep!" You grinned. Ivlis was already annoyed by how happy you were.

"Let's get this over with," Ivlis growled. He walked into the throne room and motioned for you to follow.

You followed him in and opened your satchel and pulled out whatever Etihw gave you. Ivlis watched you with narrowed eyes.

"Well, I'm waiting." Ivlis growled. You gave him the thing and waited around nervously, twiddling your thumbs.

Ivlis opened the parcel and looked at whatever it was, his hair suddenly became a fiery red. "How dare they!" He growled. He turned to you, fury in his eyes and lifted you up by your neck.

"Did you know they wrote this?" Ivlis snarled. When you didn't answer his grip tightened. You gasped for air and kicked around.

"Tell me!" He said.

"I..... do....on't..... know...." You managed to choke out. The Devil saw your face was turning a bright red and dropped you.

You lay on the floor massaging your neck and taking deep breaths. Ivlis just glared down at you, hair returning to normal.

Just then the door slammed open.

"Roachy-poo!" An unfamiliar voice sang. You turned around and saw two Devils. You could recognise one as Lady Reficul but the other was a complete stranger.

Reficul saw you and immediately recognised you. "Oh? It's an angel from the Gray World. (Y/N) (L/N) to be more specific. What is little (Y/N) doing here?" She turned to Ivlis. "Well? I'm waiting."

"She was delivering something to me. Ha ha." Ivlis laughed nervously. Reficul saw the the marks around your neck and narrowed her eyes.

"What made you strangle her?"

"....." Ivlis was too scared to say anything else.

The unknown devil grabbed Ivlis by his scarf wings and began to beat him up. Reficul joined in for a bit and then she left.

The unknown devil smirked at Ivlis and began to tie him up in rope and pulled out a pair of pliers from thin air.

You could see the terror in Ivlis' eyes. Sure he did invade your world but he doesn't deserve this.

"H-hey!" You cried. The unknown devil stared at you. "Leave him alone!"

"Why should I do that little angel?"

"Because you should! You are a bad man." You pulled out a spray bottle full of lemon juice and sprayed him with it. The devil dropped the pliers and covered his face.

Ivlis managed to get out of the rope and hid behind you. The unknown devil saw Ivlis hide behind you and smirked. "Ohohoho~ Seems like the roach likes someone~"

Ivlis growled at him while blushing. "S-silence!" The devil just rolled his eyes, opened a portal and disappeared.

Ivlis quickly straightened up. He cleared his throat. "Thank you for assisting me." He said. You just smiled. "I guess I'm sorry for strangling you..." He muttered.

"Just don't do it again. I have lemon juice with me remember also pepper spray, stink bombs and many other things you wouldn't want to know about." You giggled.

"..... OK..... well just tell your god I acknowledged what they said." He waved his hand at the door. You started to walk to the door but had a good idea.

Just to mess with the devil you ran back up to him and hugged him tightly and darted out of the castle before he grabbed you.

"Tch.... that angel is already a pain..." The Flame Devil scowled. His scowl was soon replaced by a small smile. "She is amusing though."

Wow. I could not think of anything to add to this story for days!
Requests will be done soon, I hope.
Summer holidays have ended, back to hell...