Idate x Witch!Reader

Everyone's favourite smoking Orca on a stroll! He is an arsehole. :)

You were sitting on a lone sheet of ice, holding your arm, well your elbow. The lower half of your arm had been eaten by a shark. Your familiar tried to save you but got held back by another shark.

You were sure you two were going to die in the middle of nowhere. Until he showed up. An Orca wearing a suit appeared behind the shark. He pulled the shark off you and began to beat it, the sharks friend had deserted him. You and your familiar escaped as fast as you could.

The blood dripped from the wound onto your (F/C) witch outfit and onto the snow around you. You were a witch but in your current state you couldn't even temporarily stop the bleeding. You used storm magic so you couldn't do advanced healing spells.

"(Y/N) please. You need help, you will die without it." Your raven familiar said. Karasu was your loyal raven familiar. She wasn't strong but not weak either.

"We are lost Karasu! We don't know of anyone even lives here!" You shouted with a hoarse voice.

"So are you saying we just wait for someone to find us or search for someone?" Karasu asked. She tugged at the long plum bangs that covered her left eye.

"Just wait, I mean, I will be heavy for you to carry and my blood will just attract more sharks." You sigh. Karasu tilted her head and gave you an unblinking stare.

"There is something in the water." She said simply. You peer over the edge and jump back in shock. A face was staring at you from under the water.

"Hello?" You said nervously.

"Hello yourself," The person pulled themselves into the ice sheet, making it dip slightly in the cold water. You stumbled and fell heavily on to your side. You groaned on pain.

"Oh~ It's a little witch!" The figure cried. They smelt of tobacco and salt water. Karasu cawed and stood defensively in front of your body. The figure laughed and lit a cigarette.

You now saw he was wearing a black suit with a grey shirt and a black tie. He had cropped black hair with two white ovals on both sides. You immediately knew what and who he was. He was the Orca that saved them from the sharks.

"Ah, it's that little witch I saved earlier. Those sharks were tasty!" He laughed and moved closer to you.

"Who are you?" You asked. You were afraid of Orcas, this one in particular. Wadanohara had told you about him, that he tried to eat her and her familiar.

"I'm just an Orca on a Stroll!" He smiled. "But you can call me Idate."

"What do you want? To finish what the sharks started. Go on then." You snarled. Karasu glared at you in disbelief. Idate laughed silently.

"I'm not going to kill you. I always wondered what witch meat tasted like, I missed my chance with that small witch and her pathetic excuse of a familiar. You don't seem that tasty when you are missing half of your arm so I'll spare you today. That crow probably tastes horrible, too many feathers."

"Well thank you for sparing me I guess."

"You're welcome~" He sang in a cheerful tune. You were afraid of this Orca, you didn't know if he was just trying to make you let your guard down and then he would eat you slowly.

"Where are we?" Karasu demanded. Idate glanced at her before looking around. "We are near Iceberg Isle. There is an owl there that can help fix up your arm!"

"Why are you being so nice to us?" You asked. Idate sat down on the ice and stared at you. You shuffled backwards. "Well little witch, you're mine. No one else can kill you apart from me and I'll keep it that way." He growled.

"So I suppose when my arm is better you will hunt me down and eat me?" You asked. You were scared, you realised you didn't want to die yet.

"That's another way of saying it." He smirked.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Karasu demanded.

"You'll find out~" He dived back into the water and sank into the depths.

Karasu is not really my oc, just a character I made up as a familiar for this story.
I hope you enjoyed!
This is what happens when I get bored in the start of the summer holidays.