Lowrie x Teacher!Reader

I don't know a lot about him so if i get something wrong it's my fault.
This was requested by CedellaGoss. I hope you enjoy.

"Miss (Y/N)!" A familiar voice cried. You looked up from your desk to see Yosafire standing in front of you. "Yes Yosafire?" You sat straight and looked down at her. Yosafire played with strands of her hair. "I forgot my homework again."

You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. "What's the reason?"

"I just forgot Miss." She squeaked. She knew how scary you could be if homework was continuously forgotten.

"This is the fourth time this month." You said in a low voice. Yosafire smiled nervously.

"Oh (Y/N), just let her off." You jumped at the sound of a new voice behind you. You turned around to face Lowrie, the humanoid demon bird. He was another teacher at the school as well as Ms Greif (that's her name right?).

You sighed. "OK Yosafire, I will let you off today. Just do your homework in the future." Yosafire nodded and a huge grin covered her face. "I will!" With that, she skipped out the door.

Lowrie pulled a chair up to your desk and sat next to you. "You've got a lot of class work to mark. Need help?" He asked. You split the pile of paper sheets in half and began to mark.

~Time skip~
It took the two of you an hour to mark all the papers. You hand hurt from holding the red pen.

"Finally!" You cheered and sat back into your chair. Lowrie smiled. "That took longer than expected."

"I should clean up before I go." You said, standing up and looking around the room. Lowrie twisted around in his seat to look at the blackboard. "You should wipe this off first." He said. You nodded and began to look around for the rubber thing.

"Can you see the rubber?" You asked Lowrie. He pointed at Yosafire's desk. "Ah yes, I threw it at her to make her pay attention. She behaved after that." Lowrie frowned.

You picked up the rubber and walked over to the blackboard, rubbing off the information that was on there from the previous lesson. Lowrie watched you intensely.

"Hey (Y/N). I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together (I love this pick up line)." Lowrie suddenly said. You froze and snapped your head around to look at him.

"W-what?" You blushed faintly and dropped the rubber. The demon looked into your (E/C) eyes. "You heard and you understood."

"Yea but... I wanted to know..... did you mean it for me?" You said. Lowrie stood up and stood in front of you. "Yes."

"What about Greif?" You asked.

"She's just a friend." Lowrie smirked and grabbed your shoulders. "But you, (N/N), are more than a friend!" Your face was burning now.

"I am?" You squeaked. He nodded, smiling. He began to lean down, towards your face. You leaned towards him to but-

"FROZE! FROZE!" A familiar voice shrieked. "They're gonna do it!" You and Lowrie glared at the person by your classroom door. Yosafire was standing there with her friend, Froze. Froze had an annoyed expression on her face and she glared at Yosafire.

"You shouldn't of interrupted." She said. "Oh yea." Yosafire said.

"Yosafire. I will give you a months detention if you don't leave in three seconds." You growled. Yosafire laughed nervously and sprinted out of the school, Froze just looked at you with a bored expression and then slowly followed her friend.

Lowrie looked back at you and patted your (H/C) hair. "I'll walk you home." He said. Lowrie gently held your hand and walked you home.

I don't know ANYTHING about this character,  I've been reading the wikis for the characters and I might watch play throughs of the game. It looks interesting.
I hope you enjoyed it.