Idate x Injured!Reader

Requested by BlankTides. I hope you enjoy!

~3rd POV~
You lay on the white snow, breathing heavily. Blood surrounded you, making a small splashing sound whenever you moved. The Orca sat near you, also in a puddle of his own blood. He occasionally coughed.

You remember how the fight started, but you didn't think it would end like this, slowly dying with your worst enemy by you (you thought he would overpower you and eat you). You looked up into the unusually blue sky and slowly lifted an arm and reached towards the sun.

Flashback
The (F/A) marched into the Orca Danger Zone. That bastard had hurt Shirogane and Rocma again. The (F/A) decided it was time for him to go. Even if it meant she would die, she would still try.

"Ah~ (Y/N) I was wondering when you would appear." The smell of cigarettes filled the (F/A)s nostrils. She growled. The Orca appeared behind her, a cigarette between his teeth. "Listen you piece of rotten blubber. Leave here and never return. You have hurt many people and we have decided you must go." (Y/N) snarled. The Orca just laughed.

"What did you come here for to warn me? You are an idi-" He was interrupted by the female slamming her fist into his face. The Orca stumbled and massaged his bruised jaw. "That was a hard hit (Y/N)~" He smirked.

"Leave now or I will force you to." (Y/N) hissed. The Orca chuckled.

"I would like to see you try." He grabbed the females wrist and pulled her against him, he wrapped his arms around her.

"What are you doing you pervert?!"  She cried.

"The little (F/A) is getting all flustered from a hug~ This is why I like you (N/N)." The Orca smiled innocently.

She blushed at his words, however she remembered what she was here for and punched him hard in his stomach. The Orca groaned in pain and released the girl. (Y/N) took the opportunity to kick him in his face and scratch his tail.

The Orca grabbed her ankle as she was going in for another kick. "It's not nice to hit people when they're down." He stood up and flung (Y/N) across the Danger Zone. She managed to manoeuvre herself so she was clawing the ground with her nails in an attempt to slow down.

(Y/N) looked up to see the Orca charging at her and raising a fist to punch her. She rolled out of the way. The killer whale spun around and kicked her in the side, cracking some of her ribs. (Y/N) choked on air.

"Why did you come here (Y/N)? You knew the consequences of coming here and doing this to me. I will give you a chance to leave now, if you don't leave, I'll kill you." The male lit another cigarette and smirked.

"I made a promise to myself. That I would drive you away from here or die trying. I'm not one to go back on promises." (Y/N) said, shakily standing straight to face the male.

"Then a fight to the death?"

"Yes Idate."

End of Flashback