Justim x Goddess!Reader

Requested by BlankTides. I hope you enjoy! Also I didn't know what world you would be in so you can make up your own world.

Sometime every year there is a event where all the Gods, Devils and one of their trusted underlings get together. They share stories and catch up on what's happening in the other worlds. This year you were finally going with the devil of your world. You were nervous, but you had met many of the Gods before, Satanick, Ivlis and Reficul were the only Devils you knew. This year the event was in Etihw's world.

"Ah (Y/N)!" Etihw greeted you. You turned to them and nodded. You were the strict but fair goddess of (world), the devil of your world, (F/N), is one of your best friends. You two would hang around in your palace twice a week.

"Hello Etihw, how are you doing?" You politely asked them. Etihw smiled. "Just the usual, embarrassing Kcalb, annoying Wodahs." They giggled. You sigh.

"Eti I swear Wodahs is like the only adult in your world. Not even Kcalb is that manly." Kcalb glared at you from the dessert corner. Etihw giggled again. They looked around. "Wow, all these Gods and Devils in the same place."

"Oh there's Ivlis! And there's Satanick.... he's sneaking up on Ivlis. He's gonna get you boy! Run away!" You shouted the last bit and Ivlis turned around and then ran off in a random direction, screaming. Satanick grinned and chased after him. Licorice appeared and sprinted after Satanick, screaming something about 'trash' and 'poop'.

Etihw smiled. "So is Ivlis your friend?" You sigh.

"I knew him when he was still in the Land of Sun. I was a good friend of Siralos. Ever since he banished Ivlis,we haven't talked much." Etihw smiled sadly. They placed a hand on your shoulder. "Well he may want to catch up today." They said.

You talked to Etihw for a while, it was nice talking to another God for once. Kcalb had called Etihw over to help him with something, you gave Etihw a 'he likes you~' look, making them blush.

"Hey (Y/N)!" A pair of arms wrapped around your waist tightly. You twisted your body around to see a drunk (F/N) (if your friend doesn't drink or will never drink, just pretend they do). "How did you get drunk?" You asked them, baffled. "I sneaked some beer in." They hiccuped. You narrowed your eyes in annoyance. Your friend stumbled off and you shook your head.

"Greetings (Y/N)." You looked up and saw the Sun God, Siralos, standing in front of you. "Ah Siralos, it's been a long time. How have you been?" You asked him.

"I've been good. It's great seeing you again. You stopped talking to me after I banished Ivlis." Siralos smiled sadly. There was a moment of silence. You nervously adjusted your (F/C) goddess outfit and straightened out your (F/C) scarf which was also your wings.

"Hey Siralos, do you ever regret banishing Ivlis?" You asked him. Siralos looked into your eyes. "No. He doubted me and my leadership." You could of sworn you saw a flicker of regret deep in his eyes. You just nodded at his answer.

"(Y/N)?" A small voice asked. You looked down and saw your (Favourite animal) subordinate. You knelt down to their level. "Yes?"

"Satanick is making me uncomfortable." They whimpered.

"OK (Random name). Where is he?" They pointed to a corner, where Satanick was peeping out, a perverted smile on his face. What the hell is wrong with that creepy devil? You thought.

You glided over to him. "Hey Satanick." You said. The devil looked at you. "Yoo hoo!" He smiled brightly.

"Soooo my dear perverted devil. I heard from (Subordinate name) that you were being creepy." You face darkened and you glared down at the devil. "Is that true?" You said in a deep and echoey voice. You rose off the ground, towering over him. Satanick shrunk down a bit but kept that smile on his face.