Fumus x Wife!Reader

Requested by cartoonscutie. I hope you enjoy.
I apologise for the very long delay.

(A/N): Soooo I decided on adding pictures to the chapters now. I don't know about going back and adding pictures to published chapters but I'll think about it. But that depends if the pictures will work and if I can find some.
------------------------------------------------------

Fumus watched with confusion as his dear wife politely conversed with his angels. He didn't understand why she bothered to speak to them. They were nothing. They had no importance.

He remembers the first time he saw her talking to one of his angels. It was Taffy, his head angel. And his wife was helping Taffy...

"Don't worry Taffy, you will be better in no time!" (Y/N) smiled sweetly at the head angel.

"You do not need to do this Lady (Y/N). I can get Elwine to assist me in bandaging myself." Taffy protested. "I do not require medical assistance right away, I am perfectly fine."

He slowly lifted himself from the wooden chair he was seated in, occasionally wincing in pain. Once Taffy was on his feet, he straightened his back. He turned his body to face (Y/N) slightly, he was surprised to see her smirking.

"I'm sure that gaping wound on your left thigh is TOTALLY fine. I bet it doesn't cause you pain at all." Sarcasm.

"But Lady (Y/N) I don't want to waste your time. You shouldn't be using your time to care for us angels. We can look after ourselves." Taffy began to limp towards the door. "I thank you for your concern though my Lady. It was considerate of you to-"

He was cut off by the sound of chair legs scraping the wooden floor and quick footsteps coming closer to him. The head angel slowly turned his head and yelped.

(Y/N) was right behind the angel, bathed in a dark aura.

"That is a laceration on your thigh, a pretty bad one too. You should really get it checked immediately." Her voice was cold but she smiled as she spoke.

Taffy was scared. He knew what happened if you angered Fumus but he didn't want to know what happened if you angered his wife.

"M-maybe you're right, Lady (Y/N)." Taffy smiled weakly and allowed (Y/N) to guide him back to the chair and gently sit him down. 

(Y/N) got to work on the laceration on his thigh, firstly applying pressure to stop the bleeding. Taffy winced at the pressure on his wound, which did not got unnoticed by (Y/N).

"If you were able to take the attack, you can take this." (Y/N) smiled.

"Why are you nice to us?" Taffy asked after a moment of silence.

"Because no one deserves to be left to bleed out and get poor medical assistance at the last second." (Y/N)'s eyes met Taffy's widening ones. A light blush started to form on the angel's cheeks, (Y/N) noticed and laughed.

"Awwww! How cute, you've got a crush on me!"

"W-what?!"