Yandere!Wodahs X Reader X Yandere!Kcalb - Part Two

Part One was requested by kuro-yuki-Hime
Part Two was requested by _marselin_

I also found out Etihw is agender, I'm sorry I got that wrong previously.

Warning: Manipulation/Abuse/Toxic Relationship/Stockholm Syndrome
-----------------------------------------
(Y/N) had gone missing.

Etihw was worried, very worried.

They had waited for Wodahs to bring (Y/N) to Blancblack Castle, but when he showed up alone, they cried. They demanded to know what happened to (Y/N), grabbing Wodahs' shoulders and shaking his slightly. Wodahs explained that they were attacked by someone and (Y/N) was taken away.

Ever since (Y/N)'s disappearance, Etihw had been searching for her and asking the Gods and Demons of the other worlds.

They threatened Ivlis again and interrogated his subordinates individually, however none of the residents of the Flame Underworld knew what had happened, so Etihw moved on.

Reficul and Elux hadn't seen anything, but offered to notify them if they discovered anything. Justim and Vicers also didn't know anything about (Y/N), nor did Liliya, Rosaliya, Fumus, Satanick or Siralos.

Etihw was at a loss, they didn't know where (Y/N) could be.

They sat in the throne room with Kcalb and trembled.

How could they let this happen? They were supposed to be looking out for their subordinates and they let them down.

"What do we do, Kcalb?" Etihw cried. The devil turned to them and sighed.
"There's not much we can do." He replied. "She may be already dead."

Etihw glared at him.

"How could you say that?!"
They exclaimed and burst into tears. Grora ran to comfort them.

Wodahs glared at his older brother. Arbus and Ater looked between the two, cocking their heads.

Kcalb rose from his seat and swiftly exited the room. Wodahs marched after him, a scowl on his face.

"Be careful!" Wodahs hissed at his brother. Kcalb turned to him, glaring down at him.

"I was careful!" He retorted, attracting the attention of some angels down the hall.

Kcalb growled and walked away, motioning Wodahs to follow him. The head angel followed the devil to a more secluded part of the castle.

After checking for any eavesdroppers, Kcalb turned to Wodahs again.

"If they think she's dead, they'll eventually stop searching." He explained. "Just try to convince Etihw it's too late and when they've given up, we won't have to be on guard as much."

Wodahs raised his eyebrow.

"What do we do after? Do we just keep her to ourselves, hidden away, or allow her to 'return'?"

"Depends on her behaviour."

Wodahs hummed, smirking to himself.

The devil stared down at his brother.

"Give it a few weeks. Etihw will be forced to give up."

Three Weeks Later

(Y/N) was curled into a ball on the bed in the dark room.

How long had she been here? She'd lost count after the first month.