Male! Rocma x Reader

Requested by SarahKimLemieux. I hope you enjoy!
I don't know if male Rocma has a different name is or if it's the same...
-----------------------------------------

"I'm sorry (Y/N)," The polar bear mumbled. He gazed at the uneven snow before him. A bouquet of white flowers was placed on the snow, held down by a rock. A small sign stood tall near the uneven snow, it said:

Here lies (Y/N) (L/N).
A great friend who was loved by all.
She will be missed.

"I failed you. I failed everyone." Rocma noticed his vision was beginning to blur and something cold was running down his face.

"I should have been there for you. To protect you."

"Please! Stop! Leave her alo- UGH!"

He remembered how her blood sprayed onto the pristine snow and soaked into it. He remembered her arm, thrown carelessly onto the ground, showing the bone and muscle.

The girl had darted in front of Shirogane to protect her from a deadly attack from Idate.

Idate seemed to be surprised when (Y/N) ran in front of her but the orca's claws had already slashed through (Y/N)'s arm.

Idate watched as (Y/N) glared up at her while blood leaked profusely out of her arm or what was left of it. The orca didn't show any sympathy, she smiled, showing her sharp, blood-stained teeth.

"How heroic  (Y/N)!"

Rocma remembers how distraught Shirogane looked.

"See Shirogane? This is what happens when you're too weak to defend yourself! Your friends die!"

Idate disappeared into the icy water after that. Leaving Shirogane and Rocma to try and help (Y/N).

"I'm tired Rocma. Please let me sleep for five minutes."

Rocma remembers (Y/N)'s weak attempts to keep her eyes open and then she just gave up, allowing her eyes to slowly close. Shirogane tried to keep (Y/N)'s eyes open, but in the end it didn't matter.

"Come on (Y/N), just stay awake for a little while longer! Yuki can help you and then we will all have hot cocoa!"

(Y/N) didn't answer, she didn't open her eyes, she didn't move.

She was gone.

Rocma and Shirogane had both stared in disbelief as hot tears leaked out of their eyes.

"Rocma, she's been gone for a year. I know you miss her, all of us do too. But please don't dwell in the past forever, you know (Y/N) would want you to move on, as difficult as that sounds." Rock approached the polar bear, her fishing equipment in her arms. Rocma looked at the penguin next to him, meeting her fierce red gaze.

"You're right." The polar bear wiped away the tears and he wore usual emotionless expression again.

Rock stared at him for a moment before turning and walking back to her house. "Oh by the way," She turned her head slightly, "Idate admitted she didn't want to kill the girl. But she wasn't sorry about what she did."

Rocma growled at the mention of the orca and didn't respond. Rock rolled her eyes and continued on her way.

The polar bear knelt down next to the grave and smiled. "Goodnight (Y/N)." He stayed in that position for a few minutes before standing up and walking back to his house.

-----------------------------------------

I ran out of ideas for this. I rewrote this about seven times each with a different plot that didn't work out.
I just settled on a short, sad (?) one.
Sorry my lazy butt took as long as it did.

Thanks for reading.

Bai ^-^