Yukisada x Reader

(Y/N)- Your name
(N/N)- Nickname
(F/A)- Favourite animal
(H/C)- Hair colour
(H/L)- Hair length

~ 3rd POV ~
You grumble as the gentle owl finishes making a cast for your broken arm. He leans back on his chair and smiles gently at you. You glare at him.

"So (N/N) how did you break your arm?" He inquires. You look away. "Don't tell me it was that Orca? I told you he doesn't go easy on anybody, even if they are his friends!" He cries, waving his arms around.

"Idate didn't do this. He was there but he didn't do it." You mumble. "I was walking in the Danger Zone with Idate when the I fell through the ice and hit my arm badly. Idate managed to pull me out and that bastard laughed at my pained expression!"

Yukisada laughed. "Your pained expression is funny. I can understand why he laughed, also he is a sadistic person so it could be that."

You growled and looked away, blushing. Silence soon engulfed the room.

Yukisada stood up and nodded at you before walking through a door into his home area, out of the medical area you were currently in.

You heard Yukisada messing in the small kitchen area of his house. Then you heard his muffled voice say "Oh Shirogane. Don't let them bother you, here have some cocoa." You heard Shirogane groan and sit down at the table, picking something up and drinking out of it. You have good hearing for a (F/A).

The door then opened and Yukisada came in with two mugs of cocoa and marshmallows. He placed one on the bed and then sat on the stool with the other one.

You managed to pick up the hot mug with your uninjured hand and sipped the hot liquid. Yukisada sat in silence, drinking his cocoa.

"Thanks Yukisada, I really appreciate all you have done for me." You smiled. The owl grinned and blushed a bit. "I've actually got something to tell you (Y/N)."

Yukisada placed his drink on his desk and sat by you on the bed. "I think you are a good person and I like you a lot." He said, blushing.

"So cliché." You laughed, placing your drink on the stool next to the bed. "But I return your feelings. I do like you as well." Yukisada smiled and gently held your free hand. He stroked your (H/C) (H/L) hair.

The two of you sat in silence for a moment. The silence was broken by a curt knock on the door. Yukisada sighed and slid off the bed. He opened the door and a scowling face appeared.

"Rocma. What a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?" Yukisada asked. "Would you like to come in out of the snow?"

Rocma shook her head. " I'm just warning you that the Orca has been appearing close to the village. Be careful. Also tell that coward when you see him about the Orca. I'm fed up of saving him."

"Want me to talk to Idate?" You asked, standing by Yukisada. Rocma glanced at your arm and shook her head. "Don't even think about going near him until your arm has healed." She snarled. You nodded quickly. Rocma then spun around and marched out into the village.

Yukisada shut the door and collected the two mugs and walked into the house area again. This time he motioned for me to follow him.

It was a cute little living space. A small kitchen type area and a small table where Shirogane was currently sat. He turned around when he heard us come in. "O-oh. Hi (Y/N)! I h-heard about the O-orca sightings." He blushed in embarrassment.

"Hi Shirogane. Suno been saying stuff to you again?"

"How did you know?"

"It's not that hard and I also heard you in that Ice Cavern of yours." You giggled and 'booped' his nose.

"H-hows your arm?" Shirogane asked. You looked down at your arm in the cast and sighed. "It's alright. Yukisada's such a good doctor so it should heal really quickly!" Yukisada blushed and sat down at the table. You joined them.
The three of you chatted and laughed until the sky began to turn dark. You began to walk to the door to head home with Yukisada following you.

"Thank you Yukisada. You are a great person. When should I come back for you to check on my arm?" You asked. Yukisada laughed.

"Me, Shiro and Peraco were going to have a picnic and play out in the snow tomorrow. Do you want to come?" The owl smiled. You nodded. "Of course. See you tomorrow!" You kissed his cheek and began to walk towards your house.

I did not know what to write for him. I mean do they even have picnics in the snow? I probably would, I'm a bit crazy.