Yandere!Wodahs x Reader x Yandere!Kcalb

Requested by kuro-yuki-Hime. I didn't know if you wanted a rivalry or a shared story so I did a shared one. Sorry.
I am very sorry it took so long
T^T
-----------------

Shared

(Y/N) sat in Ms Greif's classroom, scared. She jumped at every little noise and wouldn't make eye contact with anyone.

Ms Greif glared at (Y/N). She was put on charge of protecting her. Lowrie would of done this job if he wasn't dead.

All the males that had talked to (Y/N) had all died the next day. Etihw thought it was the Flame Underworld trying to start a war again. When she asked (well, demanded and threatened) Ivlis, he was confused. He told her he hadn't been out of his world and none of the residents in his world haven't gone to another world either.

Etihw decided to put (Y/N) under supervision, day and night, so they could try and catch the killer.

Ms Greif did not want to be babysitting (Y/N) at this moment. She wanted to be finding Lowrie's killer, she wanted to avenge him.

"How long have I got to babysit you for?" Ms Greif snapped at (Y/N). The girl looked at the woman before her.

"Etihw is sending Wodahs to take me to the castle. He should be here soon." She explained in a monotone voice. Ms Greif hmmed in response. She folded her arms and leaned forwards on her desk.

As much as I hate being here, I can't help but feel bad for her. Ms Greif thought. She watched (Y/N) through narrowed eyes. (Y/N) felt she was being watched and slowly looked up and stared into Ms Greif's eyes. The deadness of the girl's eyes scared the teacher.

There was a sudden knock at the classroom door and Ms Greif got up from behind her desk to unlock it. She was being very cautious, opening the door slowly and staring intently through the small gaps to see who it was before opening the door fully.

"It's alright Ms Greif, it's only me." The familiar voice of the head angel said. Ms Greif hesitantly opened the door and glared at the angel standing outside. He glared back at her.

"So, have you come to escort (Y/N) to Etihw?" The teacher demanded. Wodahs looked her straight in the eye and nodded. Ms Greif scanned Wodahs' face to see if he was lying, after seeing nothing to indicate he was lying she gave up and let him into the classroom.

Wodahs stepped into the classroom and stared at (Y/N). "She's been like this since she got here?" He asked the teacher. Ms Greif nodded. "She's been really jumpy and flinching at every little sound."

"I see." Wodahs said. He approached the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. She quickly snapped her head up to look at him. "We have to go to Etihw and Kcalb now. They are waiting for us."

(Y/N) reluctantly stood up and followed the head angel to the classroom door, she glanced at Ms Greif and then walked out into the hallway.

Ms Greif had a strange feeling, something was telling her to follow them, that something bad was going to happen. She thought about following them for a minute then decided she wouldn't, (Y/N) had Wodahs to protect her for Etihw's sake!

The teacher sat back at her desk and stared at her classroom, the golden rays of the sun stretched through the windows, giving everything a soft glow. It was a pleasant sight and quite relaxing.

(Let me change the perspective to the reader and Wodahs really quickly)

(Y/N) and Wodahs walked through the village of the Gray World, they didn't speak to each other. (Y/N) was listening to the birds singing and angels and demons laughing. The sounds almost made her smile.

Wodahs didn't look at the girl beside him. He was deep in thought, he was making a plan and checking it. For you see, if he got caught doing this, he could be executed or imprisoned for a long time.

(Y/N) was oblivious to what Wodahs was thinking, she was just walking beside him, looking at the grass and flowers. Wodahs knew that (Y/N) would trust whatever he said since he was Etihw's most trusted angel.

Instead of following the path to the castle, Wodahs followed the path to the Apple Park. This confused (Y/N) but she decided to follow the head angel still.

The two walked through the Apple Park for what seemed like hours. Eventually Wodahs stopped and turned to face (Y/N). The girl looked at him, confused.

"You know (Y/N), I know who the killer is." Wodahs said. (Y/N) looked at him with wide eyes. The head angel chuckled. "Well, there is actually more than one."

"Why are you telling me?! Go tell Etihw and Kcalb!" (Y/N) said. Wodahs shook his head.

"You see my dear, if I told Etihw I would be imprisoned, as would Kcalb."

What Wodahs said left (Y/N) shocked. Her body completely froze and her brain buzzed with many questions. She felt scared, sad and betrayed. She trusted Wodahs and Kcalb and looked up to them both. She couldn't accept the fact that they would murder her friends.

"....why?" She managed to say.

"Because, (Y/N), they were stealing you from us. We couldn't lose you to someone that wouldn't treat you right and respect you." A deep, gruff voice from behind (Y/N) said. (Y/N) didn't need to turn around, she knew immediately who the voice belonged to. It was Kcalb.

"I trusted you both... I can't believe you would do that...." (Y/N) shook her head in disbelief.

Wodahs stroked the girl's cheek, making her look at him fearfully. The head angel smirked and kissed her. (Y/N) tried to push the man away but Kcalb embraced her from behind, keeping her arms in place.

(Y/N) struggled in their grip, she tried to move her arms but Kcalb's grip tightened. Wodahs took the opportunity to make the kiss passionate, he pulled the girl closer to him by her shoulders, occasionally tugging her (H/C) hair. (Y/N) was now stuck between Kcalb and Wodahs, she couldn't escape and if she somehow did, they would easily trap her again.

Wodahs pulled away, panting slightly. He looked at the girl him and his brother loved so much and smiled.

"Hey (Y/N), if you promise to be ours and no one else's, we won't kill anyone else or be forced to put you somewhere safe!" The angel laughed slightly.

(Y/N) thought about what he said. If she promised to be theirs, no one would get hurt and if she didn't.... (Y/N) didn't want to think about what would happen to her or her friends if she refused.

"I..... promise to be yours and yours only...." (Y/N) reluctantly said. Wodahs and Kcalb grinned widely.

"We know you don't love us at the moment, but we can show you how to." Wodahs purred.

"Depending on how good you are," Kcalb whispered into her ear, then nibbled on it gently.

Oh fuck...... what have I gotten myself into.... (Y/N) thought as the two men embraced her happily.

I am so sorry this took so long. I have been very busy with school work and family, but I've been adding bits to the requests when I had some free time.
I am not sure what happened to the other requests, all the parts I had already created had been deleted so I had to start over again.
Again I'm very sorry, I will try to finish the rest of the requests soon.

Bye for now~ <3