Makeup [Request]

Requested by prettymileven

--------------------------------

El was sat in Nancy's room at her vanity table, with Nancy sat in front of her, explaining how everything works.

El was looking wide eyed at all the different brushes and bottles of makeup than Nancy says would make her more beautiful than she already is.

"Ta da! Look," Nancy finishes and turns El to the mirror and watches the girl, who attached herself to her brother's heart, smiled.

"Pretty," El smiled at the mirror, gently stroking her face.

--------------------------------

El skipped into the basement, seeing Mike writing something in a notebook.

"Mike!" She giggled and jumped to his side, he looked up from the notebook and smiled brightly.

"Hi, darling!" He lifted her into his lap, and peppered her neck with kisses.

El brought her hands in front of her, and sat in her fingers was her pastel pink caboodle.

With the makeup Nancy bought her sat in it.

"Why've you got that?" Mike asked his almost-girlfriend. They've been on a couple of dates, Mike attempting to take her out without his mother or Hopper getting involved.

El smirked lightly and giggled, reminding Mike of how Holly giggles.

"No, darling, no!" He said, gently moving his hands away from her hands.

"But, please," she begged, reaching for his face, pouting.

Mike felt himself caving in and he sighed before saying, "ok then," El squealed and kissed his lips and putting the caboodle on the table and pulled stuff out, as Mike's face flushed red.