YouTuber AU

24 December9.34am

"Good morning people, it's Mike!" Mike spoke as he pressed record on the camera, still laying in the soft warm bed he shares with his beloved angel. "I woke up this morning, and El wasn't next to me," nobody asked where she got her nickname from.

"And I saw. This," he moves the camera, to where El is stood, with her nose pressed against the window, watching large snowflakes fall down.

He moves the camera so the snow is taking up all of the view space. Mike looks down at El and smiles lovingly at her.

"Morning, babe," he whispered, not wanting the camera to pick it up. He softly pecks her lips and when he pulls away there's a slight smack.

"Morning, love," she had taken to cute and extremely cheesy nickname from the soap operas she use to watch.

11.35am

"People, I had decided to sort out my side of the closet, and look how much junk I have..." El said, smiling at the camera, before turning it to the piles upon piles of clothes she has scattered around the bedroom floor.

"And I don't know where to start!" She exclaims, before turning the camera off.

12.36pm

"So, we're hungry, which isn't all that surprising with us too," El giggled putting the camera in it's little stand thingy that Hopper and Joyce had bought El for her birthday months ago. Mike also laughed, rubbing his hand on her thigh, which is much better than the cold steering wheel.

"McDonalds, we're coming for you," Mike said, looking at his girlfriend, and speaking in a funny voice to make her laugh some more.

♪♪♪

There was a time lapse of the pair chatting as they went to go get their lunch, and then as they chatted on the way back. With no sound.

♪♪♪
2.37pm

"So, Mike is currently editing yesterday's vlog, which will be already up when this is up. It's always so confusing Mike!" El said, holding the camera at arm length before putting her head in his shoulder.

"I know," Mike spoke, as he took one earphone out to look at her. "I've cut it down from 3 hours of footage to 25 minutes, do I ramble that much?!" Mike's wide eyes showed his shock.

"I don't notice, I like it when you talk," El smiled, kissing his cheek, before ending the vlog.