What Are You Doing Here?

[Sequel to I Don't Need You No More]

★★★★★★

It had been many years since the friendship between Annie Wheeler and her 'online friend' Lily.

Annie was happy. She'd strode into the world of the famous with her head held high and a bright grin on her face. As a world-renowned fashion designer and author turned actress.

Her comic designer dad had already made his slight debut into fame but chose his three beautiful kids and his loving wife.

Her adoring mother who was an amazing pyscologist who looks after young kids and helps them with what they're thinking about.

Her little brother and sister, who adore her and practically worship the ground she walks on. But she loves them more than she can put into words.

★★★★★★

Annie was dropped off at her new job by her loving husband who promised to pick her up once she'd finished.

She walked in and smiled at her new cast and then came face to face with the one person she didn't ever want to see ever again.

Lily...

"Annie!" She exclaimed, and Annie could feel the colour drain from her face. She's gone this far without Lily in her life, why is she suddenly making an appearance now?

Annie straightened her spine and put a mask over her surprised face. "Lillian." She practically sneered before being dragged away by a girl she's worked with before.

Annie knew Lily hated her full name of Lillian, and was going to do all she could to avoid the girl who left her life.

★★★★★★

Annie stood with a bag full of blue yarn and the directors had told her that she needed to unravel it and hang it on the walls.

Lily stood to the side, waiting for her cue. Stood in a stripy top, acid washed jeans and fuchsia coloured leg warmers.

Annie was thankful that Lily has been cast as the girl she hated, and was able to let out some of her pent up rage at Lily.

"AND... ACTION!" The director shouted, and Annie heard the film slate snap shut and she started whipping the blue yarn out of the bag and around the floor around her.

Annie was muttering things, about her 'brother' and wondering where 'he' is.

"What the hell are YOU doing, Jane?" Lily said, marching on with some sass she never had. Annie rolled her eyes and never said a word but continued to unravel the yarn.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" She yells, and crosses her arms of a non-existent chest.

"I'M FINDING MY BROTHER! SORRY IF THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!" Annie yells back, almost throwing the yarn down in defeat.

"WELL WHAT IF HE'S NOT ALIVE?!" She shouted, and Annie was sick and tired Lily spreading rumours and lies about her.

And Annie's fist. Came into contact. With Lily's. Fake. Nose.