Mother's Day

El will always remember when she celebrated her first mother's day... In Hospital. Giving birth. To her first child.

Mike's hand was intertwined with El's as she screamed and slung insults at him, he knew that she didn't mean what she was yelling at him, and she would apologise to the ends of the earth.

Six and a half hours of agonising, pain later, Mike and El's tiny, adorable, screaming baby was born into the world - making Mike Wheeler a father and Jane 'El' Wheeler a mother.

"She's beautiful," Mike said, reaching over to tap the tiny, button-like nose of his daughter, making her gurgle slightly at the sudden tap, before a spit bubble was formed at the edge of her mouth.

"She's a Wheeler," El said, wiping away the bubble before it was formed again. She was a total Wheeler babe (dark hair forming around her head, dark eyes shining up at them, light freckles splattered all over her cheeks and nose), but there were little touches that made this baby in her arms, hers (her button nose, pouty lips that would tie Mike around her finger in a millisecond, chubby cheeks).

"She may be a Wheeler, but she's all you," Mike said, reaching down to kiss the top of El's head, making her look up at him. She smiled so happily at him. "I love you, Mrs Wheeler," Mike kissed her lips.

"I love you too, Mr Wheeler," she replied, before gently placing their baby in his arms.

For the second time in his life, Mike was head over heels in love. With his gorgeous new baby girl.