Season 4 finale

★★★★★★★

1989

There was the gentle hum of slow dancing music, and two feet are dancing on the dance floor.

One in a long white dress and glittery pale pink shoes while the other in a black tux and dress shoes.

"Thank you for saying I do," He murmured softly as he spun her around.

"Thank you for saving me," she murmured back, before they shared one of their many kisses as a married couple.

★★★★★★★

1992

A baby's wailing broke the sound of a female screaming.

The woman in the hospital bed, fell onto the bed, breathing heavily.

The baby was cleaned and weighed before being placed in their mother's arms.

"Hi, baby," the baby's father said, kissing his child's head.

"Hi, Michelle Louise," her mother said, also kissing her baby's forehead.

★★★★★★★

1994

Michelle toddled around the hospital, holding her grandmother's hand. She was letting out part baby babble and the simple words she knows.

She hears her mother scream at the top of her lungs, and starts sobbing and grabbing up for her grandma.

"Shhhhh, you're ok, you'll be a big sister soon," she hummed softly into her ear.

★★★★★★★

1997

5 year old Michelle and her little 3 year old brother James, walked into the hospital room. And there sat their mother, with their new sibling, now quieting down.

"Hi," their mommy said quietly, "come meet your little sister,"

A small flashback flicked through her small memory box and she remembers the day she met her little brother for the first time.

As their two children cooed over their newborn. The third time parents shared a loving kiss.

★★★★★★★

2017

As the parents waved goodbye to their youngest as she moved away with her new husband, the last to move out.

The silver car turns the corner, the now 32-year-old parents sighed.

"Empty nest," the husband muttered, shutting the door behind his wife. Looking around the home they've stayed in since they were 18.

His wife let's out a quiet acceptance and looks around, seeing little clips from when their babies were little. She lets out a little sniffle and looks at her husband.

"And before you say anything, I'm not putting my body through a fourth kid! I still haven't lost the 5 pounds from when I carried Michelle!" She exclaimed, before bursting into tears.

Their eldest daughter, traveling the world.

"Oh, sweetheart!" Her husband said, wrapping his arms around her. "We've lived together on our own before, we can do it again!"

After she calmed down, he kissed her head. "I'll love you to the end of my days, Eleven,"

She smiles, and kisses his neck. "Promise?"

"Promise,"