Chapter Four: V For What?

It was time for extra-curricular activity of the students. For Jisoo, she chose to take the Ghoul studies. Just thinking about ghouls, ghosts, and poltergeists, Jisoo's heart started to beat fast. In her year, only her, Sowon and Seungchul chose the Ghoul Studies for their extra-curricular classes.

"It's nice to know that i have someone from my year in this class." Jisoo smile at Sowon and Seungchul. "I thought I was the only one who likes to study ghouls and ghosts." She giggled.

"Oh, trust me Jisoo-ssi. You'll be surprised about Sowon's fetish." Seungchul answered, looking at Sowon who was sitting between him and Jisoo.

"Just call me Jisoo and I shall call you by your names too. Would that be okay?" Jisoo said and the two nodded in agreement. "And what do you mean by Sowon having a fetish?"

"No. It's nothing to talk about, really." Sowon flustered. "Yah, Seungchul-ah!" She hit Seungchul on his arm playfully and the boy just smiled at her shyly.

"Aww.. You guys make me want to vomit because of your sweetness!" Jisoo said bluntly. "Are you two dating?" And the two froze. "Well?" Jisoo eyed them.

"No!" Sowon and Seungchul answered at the same time, making Jisoo laugh at their awkwardness.

"We're just friends." Sowon added and she couldn't look to his side.

"Yeah, Sowon's right. We're just good friends." Seungchul defended.

"Ah! Friendship." Jisoo was not stupid enough to notice that the two somehow felt something special with each other but she decided not to meddle with them for the time being. "I envy you. You have eachother while Bobby and the rest have different classes from me."

"Right. Bobby and Yun Hyeong have Flying classes for their extra-curricular, right? And even Nayeon is with them. I don't get it though. I can understand that Bobby's there because he loves Flying and Yun Hyeong's his friend, but Nayeon? I wonder why she chose that class for her extra-curricular class?" Sowon wondered.

"Maybe she just wanted to be a good flyer? As we all know, she have difficulty in flying during our first year Flying class, remember?" Seungchul commented. "Just like Joshua and Jeonghan who both suck at Magical Theory and ended up taking that class too."

"Really? Nayeon's not a good flyer?" Jisoo was surprised. "Anyway, i believe that the 'air-head' Taeyong and the rest of his minions are taking the same class with Nayeon and the rest. I heard that Johnny-ssi bumped Nayeon during their flying class."

"Air head?" Jisoo heard whispers around them.

Jisoo, Sowon and Seungchul were inside the Serpentine classroom, located in the Hogwarts Turris magnus together with the rest of their classmates. This class can only be seen on the official Marauder's map replica.The class contains not more than 30 students coming from different year level.

"Ahh.. Yeah." Seungchul faked a cough to brighten the mood. "Taeyong-ssi and his other friends are with that class too, knowing that they belong to their quidditch team at their school." He added.

"What about that Slytherin blond-haired boy?" Jisoo blurted out, making all eyes in the room turned to her again, murmuring. "I heard that everybody calls him 'V' but I'm quite sure that it's not his real name." She continued and both Sowon and Seungchul looked at each other nervously.

"Yah, that girl is actually talking about V!" Jisoo heard whispers again but she decided to ignore them.

"So? What class did he choose for his extra-curricular activity?" Jisoo insisted.

"Jisoo-yah, why are you so curious about that guy, anyway?" Seungchul whispered to her.

"Why? Is something wrong? I don't get it. Everyone seems to be avoiding everything that concerns about that guy and I don't know why." Jisoo was frustrated and both Sowon and Seungchul felt sorry for her. "Anyway, you still haven't answered my question.