Chapter Thirty-Three: Farewells

"Come on Nayeon! Quickly!"

Yunhyeong together with Nayeon had finally reached back to Hogwarts. By the time that they were found out by the vampires, their group was scattered putting him and Nayeon together while Sowon, Sungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua had managed to somehow come back at Hogwarts.

"Yunhyeong! Nayeon! Come quickly!"

Nayeon saw Sowon waving at them by the entrance of the school where a new protective spell was visible around it to keep out the Beings.

"Blimey! What on bloody hell happened here?" Yunhyeong yelled behind the loud noises coming from the attacks on the shield.

"Thank goodness the both of you are okay." Sowon greeted and embraced Nayeon.

"The head masters together with V's father had managed to recreate the Protego Charm and momentarily stopped the war." Sungcheol finally answered.

"You lot somehow safely return here, that's excellent. What about Bobby? And the rest?" Yunhyeog tilted his head, trying to find the rest of them who came to rescue Jisoo.

"We're the only ones who came back here." Jeonghan shook his head.

There was a long silence between them until a loud cry was heard inside the hall. All heads came towards the entrance where a bunch of gryffindors were running with injured people.

"Chanwoo-ya! Noooo!"

Yunhyeog's heart pounded so hard that he started to run towards his friends after hearing Chanwoo's name. Tears immediately came to his eyes when he saw the pale and unmoving figure of their maknae in Hanbin's arms. Everyone was crying for what had happen to Chanwoo.

"Those bastard werewolves came for Jinhwan-hyung when they were treating his injuries and this brat came to block them." Junhue recalled. "This stupid brat." He couldn't help but cry even louder.

Yunhyeong could only cry, staring at the lifeless body of his dear friend while the rest were obviously feeling devastated as well. His eyes scanned the people inside the Hall. A lot of them were injured and he could see figures lying on the floor lifeless and with white sheets covering them.

"Oppa!"

Yunhyeong quickly turned back to Nayeon. He heard her broken voice and he was sure that something bad happened to their side as well.

"No! Oppa! Wake up! Please!" Nayeon broke down crying when she saw the pale figure of her brother lying on the ground together with the rest of the dead. "This can't be happening! Wha—what happened? Why is oppa lying there?"

"Nayeon-ah.." Jinyoung was fast to hold Nayeon and embrace her shaking figure.

"JB-hyug.. He was fighting the leader of the Goblin Clan all alone, seeing that we were outnumbered." Bambam started to say. "You see, Prof. Taeyang was fighting the Goblins' Leader until he got injured heavily so JB-hyung told us to help the professor take cover while he'll try to give us some time."

"The enemy was too strong for him to fight alone and so—" Younjae couldn't continue anymore seeing the dead body of their dearest friend and started to cry too.

"I'm so sorry, Nayeon-ah." Jinyoung whispered to the crying Nayeon. "We should have helped. We should have insisted to stay with him. We're so sorry."

"Oppa—"

*****

"We have to find Jisoo!" Bobby freaked out. "I have a bad feeling about this, I'm telling you!"