Chapter Thirteen: A Match for Love

Taehyung was pacing back and forth inside their provided tent. He was feeling nervous, but made sure to not show it, especially towards the two gryffindor boys. He eyed both Bobby and Hanbin who were sitting silently at the other side of the tent.

"Bobby! Hanbin!"

Taehyung and the rest turned their heads towards the owner of the voice. It was Jisoo and she was with another gryffindor boy who he thought would be her other childhood friend. Taehyung quickly hid his blushing face away from the new comers.

"Oh, Jisoo-yah!" Bobby greeted with his grin that annoyed Taehyung somehow.

"I can't believe that you're doing this!" Jisoo stated exageratedly. "Why are you doing this, again?"

"We're doing this for you, noona." Hanbin answered and Taehyung saw Jisoo tensed. "We knew what happened between you and that Durmstrang champion." Hanbin added with his angry voice.

"Hanbin's right. Don't worry Jisoo-yah. We will beat the crap out of that Lee taeyong for you." Bobby exclaimed and gave them his closed fist.

"Ya..Yah!" Jisoo became red. "It was nothing! Nothing happened!" Jisoo whined and Taehyung couldn't help but grimace by how Jisoo was being a stutter mess.

"Says the one who kept fussing about it a week ago." Taehyung mumbled, making everyone turn to him.

"Aish. Ya Kim Taehyung." Jisoo marched her way to him and everyone was taken aback. "Didn't i tell you to keep me out from your hormonial battle with that Lee taeyong?" She growled and Taehyung knew that his Slytherin friends were snickering behind him. "And you even brought my friends with your petty match!" She continued and Taehyung didn't know what to answer, flustering.

"Ya, Jisoo-yah." Jinhwan quickly pulled her away from Taehyung, feeling nervous.

Taehyung quickly averted his eyes from them and turned his back to face his chuckling friends. He glared at them and quickly stopped from laughing.

"Damn that woman. She doesn't really bloody care about my reputation in this school?" taehyung mumbled and turned his head to give a glance at the said girl and smiled secretly.

*****

"Place your bets, everyone!" Joshua called out.

"The match for love will begin shortly! Come on, come on! Place your bets now lads!" Jeonghan announced. "It's Lee vs V! It's now 30 to 70, in favour of Lee!"

"You guys are unbelievable!" Sowon grimaced, scowling towards Jeonghan and Joshua.

"Guys, I'm nervous as hell." Nayeon commented.

"Me too." Yunhyeong seconded. "I wouldn't be feeling this way if Bobby and hanbin aren't playing."

"Stop fidgeting, you guys." Sungcheol said. "Let's just enjoy the match. And cheer for Bobby."

It was finally the day for the Quidditch Game between Durmstrang and Hogwarts. Everyone was gathered at the Quidditch Pitch. Yunhyeong and the rest were gathered specifically to cheer on thier friend while most of the students were gathered to witness this once in a lifetime match between the two significant persons, Lee Taeyong and V.

"Look! Here they come!" Joshua pointed towards the entrance gate.

Everyone cheered when the two teams flew from the gate and on to the Pitch. Seven boys with black uniforms were the first ones to fly around the Pitch.

"It's Bobby!" Nayeon squealed and everyone looked up at the big screen.

"Woah. Look at their uniforms. It's all black." Sowon noted.