Chapter Twenty-Five: The Rulers

Somewhere at the farthest east forest of London, an ancient-looking castle was built for the vampires as their headquarters. All the Rulers were supposed to gather for an important meeting in their castle. There were at least 9 seats provided around a circular table at the middle of an empty room.

"The Rulers are here, sister." Bada informed the Vampire Queen.

"Then shall we greet them?" Eugene smiled menacingly, standing from her throne.

"After you." Shoo helped her sister, the Vampire Queen descend.

The three vampires made their way towards the main gate to greet their visitors. The first one to arrive was the Ruler of the Werewolf clan, Eun Jiwon and he was accompanied by his four most trusted Betas.

"Welcome!" Eugene greeted.

"It's nice to see the vampire queen, welcoming us." Jiwon stated, shaking hands with Eugene at the same time. "If i may say, it's the perfect time for the meeting since tonight isn't a full moon."

The next ones to arrive were the Rulers of the Elf and Dwarf Clans, Andy Lee and Kim Taewoo respectively. They were also accompanied by their closest peers.

"I can't believe you're inviting him in your humble abode, my lady." Andy commented, looking at Taewoo disgustingly. "Don't you think your castle is better off without the likes of them?"

"Watch your mouth, Elf King." Danny Ahn, Kim Taewoo's righthand man warned.

"Easy." Taewoo chuckled. "I can take care of him myself, Danny-ah." And Taewoo made a stance, getting ready to charge towards Andy but his guards was quick to block their King from him.

"Gentlemen!" Eungene intervened. "We're not here to take on eachother, remember that."

And the two clans stood down. The Vampire Queen just sighed while Jiwon just rolled his eyes by their insolence. After a while, other Rulers arrived simultaneously with their own few people to accompany them. There was Lee Hyori, the Ruler of the Hag Clan accompanied by her three sisters and there came also the Ruler of the Ogre Clan, Tony Ahn and lastly, there were Kim Sungjae, the Ruler of the Goblin Clan and Kim Jongkook, the Giant clan's Ruler, although he was big, the Vampire household managed to find a way for him to enter the meeting room.

"I believe we're missing another Ruler." Hyori noted, eyeing the empty seat across from her.

"Who are we missing?" Tony asked, eyeing everyone sitting around the table.

Just when Tony's eyes landed on the empty seat, the entrance door opened, revealing the remaining Being that they're all waiting for.

"Princess Irene of the Veela Clan. Finally you showed up." Jongkook's deep and loud voice echoed through the vast room and everyone looked at the youngest Ruler by the door.

"I apologize for being tardy." Irene exclaimed and she directly went to her seat.

"It's alright, princess." Hyori replied. "As long as you have the information that we needed for this meeting, then all is good." The Hag finished, laughing with a high pitch tone right after.

*****

Jisoo, Sowon and Sungcheol were at the Ghoul Studies class for their Extra Curricular subject. Jisoo was in a daze thinking about a certain blond boy that kept on ignoring her ever since they came back from thier vacation. Sowon and Sungcheol might have noticed her distracted eyes and decided to talk to her.

"So Jisoo, did you already figure out about the 2nd clue?" Sowon asked.

"Ah. Right!" Jisoo suddenly jerked. "I almost forgot about the Third Task."