Chapter Twenty-Four: Back to Reality

"Kim Taehyung?"

Taeyong was surprised to see Taehyung barging inside the cottage after blasting it open. Taeyong heard shouting and more explosions from outside and it dawned into him that Taehyung and the rest of their friends must have come to save them.

"Here." Jimin suddenly came into their views with Taeyong's and Jisoo's wands in his grasp.

"Thanks." Taeyong quickly took his wand.

Taeyong used his wand to untie the knots on his ankles and when he finally got free of it, he stood up and knelt in front of the unconscious Jisoo. Jimin was fast to help him while Taehyung was frozen on his place. Just after Jimin untie the ropes on Jisoo's wrists and ankles, he looked up to see Taehyung looking lost and pained at the same time.

"Taehyung-ah." Jimin started but stopped when he quickly turned around and left them in there.

When Taeyong with Jisoo on his back and Jimin stepped out from the cottage, they got greeted with Yuta and Johnny with worried expressions on their faces.

"Glad you're okay, mate." Yuta said, patting the boy on his upper arm.

"I'm not sure about that." Taeyong's grim face was evident and that's when they saw how Jisoo was.

"For the love of god." Johnny gasped. "What happened to her?"

"Let's just go. I'm sure Bobby and the rest are worried for her back at the Manor." Jimin suggested.

"Of course. And Jisoo needed to see some doctors. ASAP." Taeyong agreed.

The four boys and the unconscious Jisoo was about to head back when they noticed that some of the peers who came with them to save Taeyong and Jisoo were still fighting against some of the snatchers and what took their attention more was seeing Taehyung viciously attacking the snatchers that he would come across with.

"What's going on with him?" Yuta asked in horror, seeing Taehyung using a dark spell to create a large gash on his enemies, making them scream in pain.

"Someone stop him. Or he could really kill someone!" Johnny exclaimed.

"Let him." Taeyong intervened. "Those snatchers deserve to die anyway." He added, his mind reminiscing on what happened to Jisoo earlier.

*****

Jisoo woke up when she felt a pang of pain on her right leg. She carefully sat up on her bed and felt someone on the side of her bed. When she looked down, she saw a sleeping Nayeon. Her mind was suddenly flooded with memories of what had happened to her for the past days and she groaned when a memory of her injury got flashed inside her head. Jisoo suddenly felt thirsty and she carefully got off from her bed and headed towards the table with a pitcher on it, limping.

"Seriously?" Jisoo scoffed when the pitcher was empty.

Jisoo limped her way towards the dark hallway with a lighted wand on her hand. When she finally reached the kitchen, she got surprised when a house elf suddenly appeared out of thin air.

"Krunk is sorry, my lady." The house elf bowed. "But it isn't proper for someone to sneak around like this especially if it's our injured guest. I will gladly do of what you ask of me, my lady."

"It's fine, Krunk." Jisoo smiled for assurance.

"But—"

"Be gone, Krunk." A deep, husky voice interrupted them. "Leave us." Taehyung emerged into the moonlight and Jisoo found herself staring to his piercing eyes.