Chapter Six: Weighing of the Wands

"A secret blooming relationship between the Beauxbatons and Hogwart's Champions: A good move or a bad one?" Jisoo read aloud with her trembling voice. "Can you belive this?! Me? Having a secret relationship with that.. that.."

"That what, unni?" Jennie asked with her teasing voice.

"Don't you start with me, young lady." Jisoo glared but Jennie just giggled with Lisa and Rosè.

Jisoo and the other girls were seated together at the beauxbaton's table. They were having breakfast when the owls flew from every direction, dropping goods and papers everywhere. It just so happened that the morning paper was dropped right in front of the four girls with the hot headlines coming into their view, making jisoo choke.

"Come on, unni. It's not like everybody believes that report." Rosè consoled. "So stop stressing out, will you? You need to focus for the incoming First Task."

"Rosè's right, unni." Lisa added. "You have to win this task no matter what unni."

"I know. I know." Jisoo huffed in annoyance. "I wonder what will be our First Task? I still have a week to find out." Jisoo whispered to herself.

***

"Hyung! Hyung!"

Jungkook suddenly barged inside Taehyung's chamber making the sleeping Taehyung curl inside his blanket. He groaned in annoyance when he felt a weight by the side of his bed and kept on shaking him.

"Go away, Jungkook!" Taehyung whined.

"But hyung! You have to see this!" Jungkook insisted.

Taehyung didn't even move on his position and kept on closing his eyes under the sheet. Jungkook on the other hand kept on bouncing up and down on Taehyung's bed until Jimin finally entered the scene. He appeared by the door from their shower room with a towel wrapped around his waist

"You just don't barge inside someone else's room, Kookie-ah." Jimin nagged. "This is our room and at least knock before you enter, okay?"

"But this is important, Jimin hyung!" Jungkook didn't even bothered by Jimin's reprimand and continued to bounce on the bed excitedly. "Look!" Jungkook then showed Jimin the morning newspaper.

Jimin immediately took the paper from the maknae while drying his hair with the other hand with a small towel. He sat on his bed which was located just on the other side of the room while Jungkook was still bouncing on Taehyung's bed. Taehyung on the otherhand was still curled up inside his blanket.

"What the—" Jimin scoffed in disbelief. "A secret blooming relationship between the Beauxbatons and Hogwart's Champions." Jimin read and taehyung immediately bolted upright from his bed.

"What?" Taehyung's eyes widen.

"It was discovered that Kim Jisoo, Beauxbatons' Champion and Kim Taehyung, Hogwart's Champion was having a secret love relationship. Kim Jisoo's rare and spectacular beauty got the best out from the hogwart's champion and made him head over heels for the young lady. It is indeed fortunate for the Beauxbaton's champion to have her rivals number to be lessen by one. Now how will it affect them in this coming Triwizard Tournament? What will they choose? Love or their school's pride?". Jimin finished reading. "Wow. They really made you a love fool in this one, taehyung-ah." Jimin laughed.

"Shut up!" Taehyung growled. "Ugh! That bloody bastard really did it this time." Taehyung gritted his teeth upon recalling their encounter with Lee Seungri.

"Everyone's talking about it." Jungkook informed. "But most of them aren't convince by this, saying that Kim Jisoo was too good for you." He added to which Taehyung hissed in dissaproval.