Chapter Fourteen: Detention

The golden snitch was in Jungkook's hands and everyone was cheering. Their eyes then focused back to the score board to see the current score. On the score board, 360-Durmstrang and 320-Hogwarts was still written. Nothing's change and it turned out that Jungkook had caught the golden snitch just right after the whistle was blown.

"Damn it!" Taehyung cursed under his breath.

"Hyung, i'm sorry it was too late." Jungkook apologized but Taehyung didn't answer back, feeling annoyed with his self. "Hyung—"

"No Kookie. It wasn't your fault." Namjoon cut off.

Namjoon and the rest of the Hogwarts team were now on the ground, joining Jungkook and Taehyung. Each were holding their broomstick in their hand and their heads turned down, feeling sorry.

"You did a great job out there." Hoseok supported. "So stop apologizing. If someone have to apologize, it's Taehyung." Hoseok stated and taehyung immediately threw him a glare.

"Hoseok hyung's right. It was because Taehyung got distracted and lost sight of Taeyong." Jimin stated.

Taehyung didn't answer back since deep inside, he knew they're right even though they didn't mean anything of it. Hanbin and Bobby stood awkwardly with them. Somehow, Bobby didn't mind losing. Both he and Hanbin enjoyed playing with them and Bobby finally knew inside him that they definitely got the wrong idea about V. Bobby smiled secretly, feeling amused.

"Great job, you guys." Namjoon praised Bobby and Hanbin. "It was good playing with you."

"And we're sorry to drag you guys into this." Hoseok added.

"No. We volunteered anyway." Bobby said quickly.

"Bobby-hyung's right sunbae." Hanbin agreed. "And it was fun, to be honest."

*****

"What the hell Mark?"

After the match, Taeyong and his team waved to their fans for their win. They smiled and greeted almost everyone who came to congratulate them, but once they got left back at their tent to wrap up, Taeyong quickly glared at their maknae.

"You almost got us beaten out there!" Taeyong continued.

"Take it easy Tae." Taeil butted in.

"Hyung—" Mark squeaked. "I'm really sorry hyung. It's just that, I got distracted a little and—"

"And you almost cost us the game!" Taeyong gritted. "I chose the members of this team knowing that you guys are the best. Now, Am I wrong to have chosen you?" Taeyong eyed mark carefully and then rounded them towards the others.

"It won't happen again, hyung." Mark stated firmly.

"It better be." Taeyong finally said and exited and both Yuta and Johnny followed.

"Damn." Kai whistled in amusement. "Our captain sure is an uptight one."

"I know right. It's not like we lost." Sehun commented. "But I guess Taeyong's just wanted everything to be perfect, seeing that he's one."

*****

Somewhere at Hogsmeade, a wizarding village near Hogwarts, eleven hooded individuals were gathered at the rectangular table inside a dark room. The person at the head chair were quietly eying the rest while they're busy arguing about the Tournament.

"Don't you think that we should just start ahead with our plan?" Kangin started.

"But I thought the agreed time is when young master Taehyung won the Tournament. Wouldn't it be the perfect plan in order for them not to be suspicious?" Shindong stated.