Chapter Eleven: First and Second

Taeyong was taken aback when Jisoo had grabbed his hand and drag them towards the dance floor. He smirked when he realized that she might have mistaken him for her partner, but what made him confuse was as to why she was panicking.

"This is your entire fault, Jeon Jungkook." Jisoo suddenly blurted when they finally reached the center. "If you haven't said those absurd thoughts of yours, I wouldn't be feeling like this!" Jisoo continued and finally decided to face her companion. "What on bloody hell—"

"So, care to explain as to why you just snatched me away from my partner?" Taeyong asked, his face was painted with amusement on them.

"Wha—" Jisoo was so shock that she just kept on standing there with her mouth open.

"You could have just told me if you wanted to dance with me that bad." Taeyong teased, earning him a glare from the girl in front of him.

"You wish! What are you doing here, anyway?" Jisoo hissed.

"Really, now?" Taeyong scowled. "You're the one who dragged me here." He accused.

"Then you could just have told me!" Jisoo whispered angrily. "It was Jungkook that I was supposed to get and not you." She added and Taeyong suddenly felt irritated.

Taeyong was about to retort but he got taken aback when Jisoo suddenly grab his suit, yanking it towards her. Taeyong was about to push her, not wanting everyone to see their closeness but Jisoo quickly turned him around to hide herself on his back.

"Yah, Kim Jisoo." Taeyong exclaimed but Jisoo was busy hiding her face away. "What's wrong with you?"

"Shush!" Jisoo hissed. "He's coming this way!"

"What? Who?" Taeyong whispered and started to scan the crowded dance floor.

Taeyong spotted him. Kim Taehyung. And Taeyong knew that he's the reason as why Jisoo was hiding behind him. He took a quick glance at the girl on his back and reverted back his eyes to the blond boy who seemed to be looking for them.

"So, what's your deal with the Hogwarts' champion anyway?" Taeyong asked and he could feel her stiffen behind him and when he glanced back, he got startled by her vulnerable expression.

"I— I don't know." Jisoo admitted, feeling lost.

Taeyong suddenly felt something. He didn't know why he was feeling that way towards a girl and to what's worse was the fact that he's competing against her in an important Tournament. All his life, he only cared about his self but this time, he suddenly felt the urge to help this helpless girl behind him.

Taeyong faced back towards the approaching Taehyung. He thought that he finally was able to spot him with Jisoo. Taeyong didn't really understood fully well of their situation, but he somehow knew that Taehyung had something going on with Jisoo and Taeyong decided to intervene to whatever it was.

"Lee Taeyong, you're completely mad."Taeyong stated in his mind and without a word, he quickly turned around, grabbing Jisoo's neck and pulled her face until they can feel their lips lock.

*****

"Guys! Guys!" Nayeon ran hastily towards Bobby and the rest of their classmates who were sitting together at the back of the hall.

"Oh, Nayeon-ah!" Sowon greeted happily. "You're here! Where have you been? We've been looking all over for you? Where's Jinyoung sunbae? I thought he's your partner."

"Never mind that." Nayeon breathe out.

"What's wrong, Nayeon-ah?" Yunhyeong asked worriedly.

Nayeon eyed everyone. There was Joshua, stuffing his mouth with food with Jeonghan just beside him. Both of their partners were sitting on their either sides. Sowon and Seungchul were also sitting beside each other and both their eyes were staring at her worriedly. Yunhyeong and Bobby were also sitting but there were no sign of their partners, maybe because they went at the Ladies room.