Chapter Nine: Finding the One

Jisoo was on her way towards the Infirmary to get a treatment for some of her burns which she got from the First task.She made sure to not tell anyone about her injury, especially towards her brother and friends since she didn't want them to worry.

"Hello? Prof. Dara?" Jisoo called out as soon as she entered the empty hall. "Anybody here?

Jisoo made her way to the farthest back of the hall and sat on a stool, thinking of waiting for the teacher. She could feel the pain that's coming from the upper part of her arm and she hissed when her hand came in contact with the burn on it.

"This damn clothes are making it worse." Jisoo whined and gestured to her blue school dress.

A creaking sound startled jisoo and she quickly threw her eyes towards the closed curtain on her side. She stood frozen while she eyes the bed that was covered by the dark colored curtain. She stepped towards it silently and brought her hand up to uncover it.

"What the.. Kim taehyung?" Jisoo whispered upon seeing the blond boy lying on the bed, his eyes closed. "What is he doing in here?" She continued and noticed his state.

Taehyung was injured all over his body and jisoo could see some nasty scratches on his face. Jisoo took a step closer and examined his face. She smiled upon seeing the innocent face that he have.

"Just look at you. You're quite an angel when you sleep like that. The total opposite everytime you're awake though." Jisoo thought.

Jisoo decided to let Taehyung rest and was about to close back the curtain but a hand caught her arm just in time before she slide the curtain. Jisoo's eyes widen upon seeing Taehyung, smirking at her.

"Enjoying the view?" Taehyung teased and sat up from the bed.

"Wha.. What?" Jisoo stammer. "You're awake all this time?"

Taehyung shrugged and decided to let Jisoo's arm free. To taehyung's surprise, Jisoo didn't try to run away and instead, she properly faced him.

"Are you.." Jisoo hesitated and taehyung just raised his brows at her. "I mean, are your injuries have been treated already?"

"Yeah. Prof. Dara patched me up not too long ago." Taehyung simply answered.

"Well, that's good to hear." Jisoo smiled to which taehyung got taken aback. "Well, I have to go now. See you around, I guess?" Jisoo turned to leave. "What on earth was I thinking? Did I just asked him if he was okay? Since when did I became so worried for him? And not to mention, he's my rival!"

Jisoo was already facing away, ready to leave but Taehyung quickly grabbed her wrist, stopping her. Jisoo faced him back, her face was painted with curiousity.

"Shouldn't you treat your injuries first?" Taehyung asked with a low voice.

"Wha.. What? What are you talking about?" Jisoo tried to look innocent. "Hell, Taehyung is friends with Jin oppa. If Oppa will find out about this, he will surely freak out."

Taehyung scowled when he saw Jisoo's lying face. He hissed and rolled his eyes secretly. When jisoo attempted to get away, he didn't think twice to yanked her wrist towards him, making Jisoo stumble. It was a good thing that Taehyung caught both of her upper arms, balancing her but to Jisoo's horror, she almost yelled in pain when his hand had grabbed her injured arm.

"Yah. Let go of me!" Jisoo demanded, her eyes almost teared up.

Taehyung ignored her but he loosen his grip a bit. He pushed jisoo to sit on the bed instead to which Jisoo obliged since she didn't have the strength to fight back anymore, especially after the pain that she felt a while ago. She just wanted to get her burn treated.