Chapter Sixteen: The Second Task

The Forbidden Forest, also known as Dark Forest. It's a forest that borders the edges of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry grounds. The forest is a very old place that holds many secrets and houses many creatures, some dark and dangerous, others friendly. The trees in the forest are considered ancient, they are dense and rough looking from years of exposure to the elements.

As the forest's name suggests, it is strictly off limits to students — except in the case of detention, or Care of Magical Creatures lessons that occasionally take place there. Of course, with the various dangerous creatures living in the Forest, few students would even want to venture into it.

"Listen up champions!" Lee Sooman called out.

The three champions, together with their headmasters and mistress and the other judges of the Tournament were gathered inside a tent that have been prepared for the champions. The tent was located at the very edge of the Forbidden Forest to which the Second Task will took place. You can see a lot of students walking their way towards the path of the Whomping Willow which was a footpath in the grounds of Hogwarts Castle that leads through a clearing to the said Forest. Almost all the students were gathered once again to witness the Second Task.

"For your next Task, you will still have to find and retrieve the next clue somewhere inside the Forbidden Forest." Lee Sooman informed. "If you have figured out the clue from the first task, then the location of the next clue wouldn't be a problem, am I right?" The man chuckled but stopped when Head master YG cleared his throat.

"Now, champions." Headmaster YG started. "Mind you, the Forest is dangerous. Very dangerous. There are dark creatures inside and if anyone of you wishes to retire, just send us the signal and someone will come to get you."

Upon hearing YG's warning, all three champions eyed each other carefully, looking nervous as ever now. Taeyong in his maroon tournament attire, was looking serious. He was determined to win this one. Jisoo in her blue attire was looking nervous but excited at the same time. Ever since knowing about the place of their next task, she got informed about things that this Forest has and it got her even more pumped up. Taehyung in his emerald green uniform was looking blankly as usual.

"Now, for this task, you are allowed to use spells and charms however you like. Any spells are allowed except the three unforgivable curses of course." Lee Sooman stated.

"And this time, all the three of you will be apparated somewhere inside the forest at the same time." Bang Shiyuk exclaimed and the three champions nodded in understanding.

*****

The path to the Whomping Willow leads up to one of the hills, through a clearing to which a temporary stadium was built for the spectators. Not only students that had occupied the seats but also some of the well-known personalities in the wizarding world.

"Look! Look!" Joshua almost went over his seat, pointing at someone. "Isn't that Choi Minho?"

"And Kim Myungsoo!" Jeonghan pointed towards the two person walking below the bleachers.

"You mean those other two famous chasers in the Bulgarian Quidditch Team?" Sungcheol asked. "That means, they're Lee taeyong's Taemmates?"

"Then they're here to support Lee Taeyong." Hyunhyeong stated.

"Woah! It's Im Yoona!" Nayeon squealed, upon seeing the famous singer-actress.

"Wow! She really is so pretty!" Sowon commented. "Jisoo's so lucky to have a sunbae like her."

"It's Park Leeteuk! The famous wizard that specializes in the Beasts Studies!" Bobby squealed like a fanboy. "Wow! And he's with Lee Donghae, the Alchemist!"