Chapter Ten: The Yule Ball

Days after the First Task:

Taehyung was now seated at the head of the table inside the Shrieking Shack – a secret place where believed to be the Headquarters of Voldemort in the past. And in front of taehyung were his father's followers. His father was a known pureblood that ruled a large group of people who have the same principle as him – a principle against muggles.

"Are you listening to us, young master?" Baekhyun interrupted Taehyung's thoughts.

"You have to win this Tournament in order for us to start the plan. It is your father's will for you to accomplish this no matter what." Chanyeol added.

By this time, Taehyung growled in annoyance and the people present in the room became silent when they noticed his dark expression. Taehyung eyed them silently and then sighed, feeling frustrated. He knew that he shouldn't get angrey at them since they too were just being ordered by their fathers to deliver the message.

"And so?" Taehyung finally said after the long silence. "What's this PLAN anyway?"

And there was silence once again. Taehyung knew that they knew about the plan but refuse to tell him. He knew that he couldn't make them say it, so he decided to just give up for their own sake.

"Don't worry. I didn't enter the tournament just to be defeated." Taehyung stated to which they all seemed to be relieve about. "But you better tell my father to not do anything. I don't need help in winning this competition."

*****

Prof. Bom, the Ball's coordinator were tapping her foot on the marble floor nervously. Her eyes were searching the crowd. Most of the students from the three schools were already inside the great hall with their partners while the three champions were still unseen.

"Just look at prof. Bom." Joshua snorted upon seeing the teacher being so nervous.

"You're so mean, Joshua-sunbae." Yerin, Joshua's partner commented.

"Sorry about him, Yerin-ah. That's one of his assets, actually." Jeonghan said, making joshua pout.

"Anyway, we should head inside the hall now." Yuju, Jeonghan's partner suggested. "I'm sure Sowon sunbae and Sungcheol sunbae are in there already."

Just when the four of them came inside, they were welcomed by Sowon and Seungchul who came together for the yule Ball. And just when they gathered together, Bobby and Yunyheong arrived with two beautiful girls from Beauxbaton.

"Hey guys!" Bobby beamed. "Meet my partner, Lisa."

"Hi!" Lisa greeted.

"And this is my partner, Rosè" Yunhyeong introduced.

"Hello." Rosè smiled brightly.

"Wow. How did you manage to find a partner so fast?" Sungcheol asked in amazement.

"Yeah. Just yesterday, Bobby was losing his mind about not having a partner." Sowon added.

"Well, we have to thank Jisoo for that." Yunhyeong answered, looking beside him towards his partner.

"Speaking of Jisoo.." Sowon craned her neck, looking for their friend. "Who is she going with?"

*****

"You're late!" Prof. Bom nagged. "The champions are supposed to be gathered here minutes ago!"

"We're sorry professor." Taeyong stated, being the perfect student that he is. "My partner got some wardrobe malfunction, that's why we got late." Taeyong explained and Seulgi quickly bowed her head, feeling sorry for their delay.