eighteen

taehyung grunted, opening his eyes to be met with pitch blackness

"good morning, taetae!" a deep voice suddenly greeted and following that, a bright light was instantly switched on, shining right down onto taehyung to reveal bruises and wounds that marked his entire face and the exposed parts of his limbs. 

taehyung's eyes slowly widened with fear at the realization of who the person is. 

he immediately tried to scream but he realized his lips were sealed tight with a thick piece of duct tape.

he attempted to thrash around but he realized his arms and legs were bound to the chair he's sat atop of as well.

no, no, no.

"i didn't think you'd pack such a punch," the man continued with a low chuckle, walking towards the vulnerable male. "why couldn't you have just obediently followed me? you wouldn't be in this state if you just listened to me, tae. but i guess i shouldn't be surprised, you've always been such a bitch... like your mother."

fuck you. taehyung's eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"i never thought i'd run into you by luck. when i saw you at that cheap restaurant the other day, i thought i was just seeing things — i suppose not," the man commented. "tell me, do teenagers these days follow orders blindly as long as money is involved?" he asked with a tilted head. "i simply paid that jackson fella to rile you up a bit so you'd be reminded of your filthy mother but i don't think he did exactly that, did he?"

taehyung clenched his fists behind the chair. you piece of shit. it was you!

"ah, why do you look so surprised? did you really think i'll leave you alone to your happy-go-lucky life after you selfishly sacrificed your own mother to get away from me?" 

i did not sacrifice mom! you're the one who killed her!

"well, unfortunately, taetae, no one will be here to save you from me this time. who are you gonna call out for help? your foolish mommy's not here anymore — unless if you're going to call your precious little friends," he finished with a smirk.

taehyung frowned in confusion at what he meant.

"what's his name? oh right, jeon jungkook, was it?"

taehyung's breath hitched.

don't you dare, you prick!

"in fact, i didn't even need to find out for myself. he's already on the case to rescue you, along with another idiotic child. what's that one's name? park jimin?"

no. please.

"whatever, they'll suffer the consequences of trying to meddle with me sooner. if they bring the cops though, that's going to be quite a problem. what do you think, taetae? should i kill them with my own hands before that happens? or should they witness you losing your own mind in front of their eyes?" 

don't fucking hurt them.

"maybe i should bring them here too? the more the merrier, no?" the man questioned further with a small laugh. "hm? why do you look so sad, tatae? are you crying because you're scared i'll hurt them? is it because you think you'll never be able to see them again? or is it because you're afraid of what i'm able to do to you?"

i hope you rot in hell.

"oh, how rude of me. you deserve to speak after all these traumatizing events, right?" the man said before roughly tearing off the tape on taehyung, ripping an agonizing scream of pain from the boy's throat. "so tell me, taetae, did you miss your daddy?"

taehyung's chest heaved heavily with each breath he took as anger flashed in his eyes.

"you were never my father, kim daehyun."

a/n: i actually cringed while writing this

a/n: i actually cringed while writing this. but yeah, now you guys know who was the mysterious guy taehyung saw at burger king, the unknown guy who texted taehyung/ jungkook, and how jackson knew about taehyung's mother's death. it was probably easy to guess but i dunno lol.