Chapter 11

Recap

A small giggle had worked it's way out her throat and all I wanted to do was listen to it on repeat.

This is real. This isn't a dream.

"This is real." she mumbled quietly, closing her eyes, and I chuckled.

"Yeah, it is." I said, tracing a finger down the side of her face. "I love you."

And then my lips found their way back down onto hers.

Chapter 11

Becky's POV;

"Come on," Shawn said quietly, "Let's get out of here." He gabbed my hand in his own, leading us to the side of the rink.

I nodded, even though Shawn is in front f me and cannot see my actions.

Shawn loves me. 

The smile on my face hasn't left since he utters those three little words. I love you.

My smile grew wider - if that was possible- at the thought of him saying it once more.

"See you later Jenny." I said, throwing the receptionist a wave as we left. Jenny instantly waved back, and smiled as her eyes glanced over Shawn and I's interlocked hands. 

We walked out of the building, and the sky was almost dark. Shawn gripped my hand tightly as we headed towards his Jeep and butterflies irrupted in my stomach. 

"Do you need to text your mum?" Shawn asked, pulling his keys out his pocket. I nodded quietly, pulling my phone from my pocket as I entered the passenger side of his Jeep.

ME: Hey mom, Shawns bringing me home, no need to pick up x

I turned my phone off and rested my head up against the window has we drove away.

I had waited so long for this to happen to me, for me to have Shawn and him love me back. But now that I have him... I can't help but feel like it's all so wrong. I mean, what would people think? I 17 year old boy with a 15 year old girl? Not just that, but the whole situation! He's my best friends brother! Why am I even worrying about what others will think, what will Ali think?

What if she hates me, and doesn't want to see me again? What if she tries to make me chose? Pick between the two of them? What would I do, I can't give up Ali... but I can't give up Shawn yet either. 

And what about their parents? I didn't even think about them! I already think of them as my own parents, Manny especially since my dad left... But, would they be okay with Shawn and I's relationship?

And Shawn's starting to get really popular on vine now, he's getting fans. What would they think of me, of our relationship.

Are we even in a relationship now? Does Shawn even want a relationship? Oh god, what if he doesn't, what will I do? He knows I like him now and everything will just go wrong, then Ali will find out and I'll lose them both. I'll lose Ali and Shawn! I can't lose them both, what will I do, what if-

"Becky?" My thoughts were cut off as I heard my name being said, so quietly it was almost whispered. 

I felt Shawn place a hand over my own, and the tingles and sparks of electric shot up my arm causing me to turn my head his way.

"We're here." Shawn says, running his thumb over the back of my hand. 

Looking into his eyes, I felt as if I could just sit here for hours. Lost in whatever train of thought I came across, as long as Shawn was here with me.

"Shawn." I quietly mumbled, but I know he heard me, as his head nodded ever so subtly. "I don't want you to say anything that happened tonight, to anyone."

As soon as the words left my mouth, his eyebrows furrowed, a worry line immediately evident on his forehead. 

"What, why?" Shawn asked, his voice hurt as he dropped my head. A pain was sent straight to my heart at his action, and I just wanted to pull him to me. "Do you not want this? What about everything you said... Becky please, I don't understand."

I smiled sadly, placing a hand on the side of his face, stroking my thumb over his cheek. 

"Of course I want this Shawn, I just want to wait until we're official you know? Make sure we actually go somewhere before we tell people okay?"

Immediately relief filled Shawn's face, and he placed a hand over my own.

"Yes." He said nodding, "That's okay, I do understand."

"Good." 

I leaned forward, pulling his face to me as I gently placed my lips over his, kissing him softly before I left. 

"I'll see you later," I smiled, getting out of his Jeep and walking up the bricked pathway to my house. 

I love him, everything will work out.