Chapter 14

I lay in Shawn's room, my head on his chest and his arms strung protectively around my waist. We lay in a comfortable silence, just enjoying the warmth and each others company.

Beep Beep

I hear my phone beep, letting me know that I have a notification. I reach over to grab my phone, and turn it on, cursing when I notice the time. 02:26.

"Shit." I mutter, getting up and untangling myself from Shawn.

"What's wrong?" I instantly asks, sitting up and grabbing my hand.

"I need to go back to Ali's room, it's almost half 2." I say, leaning forwards to press my lips against his. "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled, pressing his lips against my own once more before letting me go.

I leave his room and head over to Ali's, who's door is left slightly ajar. I thought I closed it...

Pushing the door further open, I see Ali's sleeping figure laid on her bed. Closing the door behind me, I walk over to the bed before getting under the covers, snuggling into the pillow and falling into a blissful sleep.

Ali's POV:

 "At 12 o'clock!"

I scrunch my eye's together as I hear Becky whisper yell beside me.

"I-I wanted to speak to you." Wait... Shawn? Why is Shawn asking to speak to Becky... at 12 o'clock? I stayed quiet, listening to see how the conversation pans out.

"At 12 o'clock?" 

"Please?"

"Fine." I heard Becky groan, before I felt her leave the bed. Moments later, I heard the door close and I let out a breath I was holding onto. 

What is going on?! 

I sit up in bed, and run a hand over my face, still confused as ever.

Maybe I should go see what they're talking about...

Quietly, I got out of bed and tiptoed towards my door. Opening it slowly, I poked my head outside and saw Becky and Shawn sitting on his bed through the gap in his door.

Quickly walking down the hallway, I peeked thought the gap and listened to what they were talking about.

I saw Shawn take Becky's hands in his own has they looked at each other, and the words  "Be my girlfriend." tumbled from his mouth.

What. The. Fuck.

"Be mine, and I'll be yours? You'll never have to worry, or be jealous again, because I'll be yours and only yours." Becky stayed quiet, just looking at him.

"But what will everyone say?" She asked quietly.

"Who cares? Because I certainly don't. People can say whatever the fuck they want, because as long as I have you by my side... I don't care."

I'm so confused, what's happening.

"But what about your fans Shawn? You're up to 200,000 followers on vine, what will they think? What will they say? I mean, I honestly don't care what they say about me, because they don't know me, but it's you Shawn. It will upset you, I know it will." Becky said, closing her eyes as I stood there in shock, watching Shawn put a hand on her cheek and she covered it with her own.

"Then I'll tell them to stop, I'll tell them that we're a package deal okay? If they don't like you they can either keep it to themselves, or leave my page, because you're important to me and if they support me like they say they do... They'll support you too." 

I think I'm gonna pass out. This is too much information.

"So Becky, what do you say? Because I love you, and I really, really want to be mine, and only mine."

"I say yes, because I love you too." Becky wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled their lips together.

I scrambled back to my room, and jumped on my bed.

"Oh my god, what the hell? What the fuck was that! Oh my god... SHIT!" I mumbled to myself as I laid down on my bed. 

What in the world is going on?

AN: 

Heyy!! OMG guys! It's Shawn's 19th birthday today!! I want to cry, he's practically an adult now. XD. 

Anyways, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN MENDESSSSS!