Chapter 13

Recap

 I yawned, sitting up on Ali's bed, which we were both cramped onto.

"I'm going to go get a drink, you want anything?" I asked Ali, standing up.

"A bottle of water please." She replied, and I nodded walking out the room.

As I neared the kitchen, I could hear voices at the other side of the door. Pushing it open, I walked inside... only to stop in my tracks.

Shawn and Katy were both sat at the table laughing, until they both saw me. Shawn smiled at me, and so did Katy, but I still couldn't help but feel a pang of hurt.

Why is she here? 

Chapter 13

"I'm just getting a drink..." I mumbled, walking over to the fridge, and pulling the door open. 

I heard quiet murmurs behind me, obviously, it's Shawn and Katy talking. I opened the bottom draw and grabbed 2 water bottles before slamming the fridge door shut and walking out the room. 

Once I got round the corner and out of view, I waited quietly to see if I could hear what they were saying.

Sue me, I'm a nosy bitch. 

At first there was silence, before I heard Katy laugh quietly. 

"She's so jealous, it's funny." She said to Shawn, and I heard him chuckle in reply. 

"I don't know, maybe. But it is funny, I get where you're coming from on that part-" 

I didn't wait to hear anything else before I sprinted up the stairs. 

Is he for real? He thinks it's funny!? 

He said he loved me, and hear he is, getting it on with Katy and basically laughing about how he's with her and not me. Well if that's the case, then fine, he can have Katy!

I pushed open Ali's bedroom door and went inside, shutting it behind me. I handed her the bottle of water and flopped face down onto her bed. 

I stayed laid like that, my face s'mushed up against Ali's pillows as I thought about everything; Shawn, Katy, Ali, whoever the hell Ryan is... until I fell asleep. 

~~~

Shawn's POV

Katy and I laughed quietly, as we talking about old memories from our childhood, when someone walked in the room. 

Looking up, I saw Becky stood in the doorway, immediately I smiled at her, but she didn't return it.

"I'm just getting a drink..." She mumbled, walking over to the fridge, and pulling the door open.

"I wonder what's up with her..." I whisper thought to Katy, and she smiled, shaking her head. Becky soon left the room, and Katy laughed quietly.

"She's so jealous, it's funny."  Katy said... that would explain her mood. I chuckled before speaking,