Chapter Six

HANBIN

HANBIN

'Junhoe-ya!' I called as I saw him standing near the school gate.

'Hanbin.' He said as I hugged him.

'What are you doing?' I asked and stared at his other two friends with him who stood erect as soon as they saw me.

'Just teaching our Jihoon here some manners.' He smirked while patting the head of the scholarship student.

'Aren't you tired of this already?' I sighed.

'Tired? Never. They must pay some price for reading in a prestigious school like this for free.' He said, staring at Jihoon who looked like he was suffocating from the hold on his shirt's collar by one of the other two boys.

'Leave.' I glared at them.

They hesitated for a second as they looked at Junhoe.

'Hanbin....' Junhoe tried to protest.

'Are you making me repeat?' I asked as I raised my brow.

They let go of the collar and walked away. Jihoon fixed his shirt and looked grateful to breath again.

'You can go.' I said.

He didn't need to be told twice as he ran away. I sighed and turned towards Junhoe who looked annoyed.

'You have been bothering him a lot lately.' I stated.

'So?'

'What do you mean so? Dude, is everything alright with you? You always hang out with those two guys nowadays. You don't even hang out with us anymore.' I said.

'You know why.' He spat.

'It's been four years. Haven't you warmed up to him yet?' I put a hand on his shoulder.

'How to warm up to the person who stole your best friend?' He said before shrugging off my hand.

'Yah. Junhoe-ya. Yah! Koo Junhoe!'

He just ignored me and walked away. I let out a frustrated sigh and was about to chase after him but a familiar car stopped in front of me.

Oh, god.

The car door opened and I flinched already thinking about the pestering. Sana got out of the car and shut the door behind. She glared at me as she stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

'Oh, you came early today. I was waiting for you.' I said.

'Like you were. I know better than to believe that. Have you checked your phone? Do you know how many times I called you? Have you any idea how worried I was? You weren't at your home nor were you at your friend's place.'

'I was at one of my friend's place.' I replied.

'No, you weren't. I called them and you weren't there. What were you doing all night, huh? I was up so late till night that I ended up having swollen face. Aish! All you do is make me wor-'