Chapter Twenty Five

A loud bang echoed through the hallway as Jihoon got slammed into a locker

A loud bang echoed through the hallway as Jihoon got slammed into a locker. He winced at the sharp pain surging through his back.

'It's all your fault.' Minjun, one of the two minions of Junhoe, growled as he grabbed Jihoon's collar.

'Fuck that girl. She has photos, dude. She has evidence that we can't deny.' Joonwoo, the other minion of Junhoe, said.

'I don't know why she needs to meddle in these things. For all we know, she must have already emailed to the principal.'

'I couldn't even sleep last night.'

Jihoon stared at them silently enjoying the scene.

'I don't know how Junhoe will react if he finds out.' Minjun said.

'He's going to be pissed. But if we get expelled I am taking him down with us.'

'Yaah! Don't say stuffs like that out in public. He may be here for god's sake.'

'Whatever. I am just saying if we go down that fuck's going down with us.'

Jihoon tried to stifle a chuckle but couldn't. The two boys stared at him. Jihoon bit his lips to stop but still chuckles escaped.

'Are you laughing at us?' Minjun growled.

Jihoon shook his head.

'I am just finding it funny that I feel bad for Junhoe.' He said.

'Mwo?' Joonwoo frowned.

'Exactly. What am I thinking?'

'Yaah, have you lost it?' Minjun asked.

'Maybe. It isn't a surprise from the amount of time you guys have slammed my head on things.' Jihoon replied.

'What the heck is he saying?' Joowoon said.

'What I am saying is, I feel sorry for Junhoe that he has you guys as his friends. The worst friends.'

'Oi!'

'Am I lying? You guys are really just using him, aren't you? And I saw the video Lisa recorded. The video even has you saying all that.' Jihoon smirked.

The two boys' colors drained out of their faces.

'Are you threatening us?'

'Threatening? No. Threaten is deciding not to hand in the video. And Lisa will hand the video no matter what.' Jihoon smirked.

The two boys glared at him. Minjun got pissed and started punching him.

'Stop. Let's not waste our energy on him and think rationally about this situation.' Joonwoo said pulling Minjun away.

'He is fucking trying to threaten us. Who does he think he is?'

'I know but let's just go for now.' Joonwoo tried to calm him down.