Chapter Twenty Seven

'HANBIN AND YOU WHA-'

Lisa quickly put her hand over Jisoo's mouth to stop her.

'Why did I even tell you guys?' Lisa groaned as she looked over at Jennie who had her lower jaw hung as low as it could physically can.

'YOU WERE DATI-'

Lisa put her other hand over Jennie's mouth who also started screaming. Muffled shouting filled the empty room that the four were currently in.

'Can you help me instead of just laughing?' Lisa glared at Chaeyoung.

'Nah, I am good.' She replied as she stared at the scene in amusement.

'Guys, please, you need to calm down.' Lisa begged.

'Calm down? How do I calm down? You are dating Kim freaking Hanbin!' Jisoo screamed the last part as she pulled Lisa's hand away.

'When did I ever mention dating?'

'He stays over at your place. He comes to visit you at your working place. That doesn't sound like dating to you?' Jennie questioned.

'How can it be dating when the guy is in a relationship with someone else? Have you two forgotten about Sana?' Lisa sighed.

The two fell in silence.

'We are just friends. He doesn't like me that way.' Lisa added.

'But you like him?'

Lisa looked at Jennie. She felt ashamed for liking someone who was already taken. What did that make her be?

'Do I even have to answer that?'

Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other.

'I know, I know. I am so stupid for falling for him. I am no one special. I am not those strong willed main character girls like in the dramas.' She continued.

'It's okay. Every girl has gone through having a crush on someone who is in a relationship. And besides, you are not trying to break their relationship or anything.' Jisoo patted the top of Lisa's head.

'But Hanbin never talks with anyone else other than his friends. He rarely talks to me. He avoids people at all cost 'cause he is that introverted. It's weird how he came up to you like that.' Jennie frowned.

'Eo. I had never heard his voice until that day in the cafe. I am still not over how he fed you.' Chaeyoung said.

'It was to make me stop talking...' Lisa whined.

'Hmm, I barely see Sana around him nowadays though. Like the past month, I didn't see them together at all.' Jisoo said.

'And the past month was the time when you helped him with his studies, when you two bonded.' Jennie added.