Chapter Twenty Three

LISA

LISA

'Lalisa?' I heard a suprised voice call.

I looked up.

'Jungkook?!' I exclaimed.

'Are you alright? What are you doing here?' He asked.

'Wh-what do yo-' I panted as I looked around.

'This is Dwight.' He said as he helped me get up.

Dwight? What?

'Yaah! Got you, you bitch.' A voice growled.

I looked behind me.

Oh, shit!

'Who are you calling bitch, huh?' Jungkook shouted.

'Lalisa?' I heard another voice call.

I turned around to see; it was Namjoon and Taehyung.

'What's going on?' Taehyung asked as he walked up to us.

'It's between her and us. Stay out of it.' The boy said.

Jungkook looked at me and I stared back at him. He clenced his jaw.

'If she's involved, I am involved too.' Jungkook growled.

'Look, Dwight kid, that bitch has something in her phone that I need. So, if you just pass her over to us; you can go your own way.'

I gulped as I held my phone tightly. No way was I giving it up after taking this much risk.

'You call her bitch one more time. I dare you.' Jungkook took a threatening step forward.

'Bitch. There, I said it. What are you going to do, huh? Wha-'

He was cut off by Jungkook punching him right on his face. I let out a startled noise as I stared at him wide eyed.

'I'll kill you.' The boy growled as he lunged for Jungkook.

Namjoon stepped right in and pushed him away.

'We are in front of school. Don't fight.' Namjoon said as he held Jungkook back.

'You fucking piece of shit.' The other boy shouted as he held his friend who was bleeding from his lips.

'Listen here, you shit. Whatever it is you want from Lalisa, you ain't getting it. So, why don't you take your sorry asses and go back to your school.' Taehyung growled at them.

The boy who was bleeding looked like  he was about to say something but the other boy held him back.

'There's three of them. Let's just leave her. For now.' He said to his friend.

The other boy let out a frustrated sigh and walked away. I let out the breath I was holding. Thank God. I turned towards the three boys.

'Thank you so much. I don't know what would have happened if it weren't for you guys. Thank you so much.' I bowed at them.