Chapter Eleven

LISA

LISA

'They shared a spoon?!' Jennie and Jisoo exclaimed at the same time.

We were in a group call right now. It was ten in the evening and I had reached home like half an hour ago. Chaeng and I went for shopping after the cafe and ate out for dinner as well.

'Hanbin just stuffed a spoon in her mouth and then casually ate with the same spoon.' Chaeyoung explained.

Thank god, it wasn't a video call or they would have surely teased me for blushing.

'Lalisa, you have only been to school for like five days and you already got the most popular boy to share a spoon with you. Wow! Teach me your ways.' Jisoo teased.

'It wasn't like that.' I denied.

'But he fed you.' Jennie insisted.

'To make me stop talking.' I replied.

'He could have simply said stop talking. Why stuff a cake inside your mouth?' Jisoo asked.

'Yeah. I was so suprised by that but then he ate with the same spoon and my mouth hit the floor.' Chaeng said.

'Are you hiding something from us, Lisa?' Jisoo joked.

'I am hiding nothing. It's nothing like that.' I groaned.

'Tell us honestly, do you like him?' Jennie asked.

'No- Yes- No. I don't know!' I sighed.

The three of them chuckled.

'But, Hanbin agreed to sit with you guys. Like, that's very surprising by itself. I mean he avoids other people than his friends like a plague.' Jennie said.

He does?

'I know but I think that was because of Hanbyul. He seemed to really care for her.' Chaeng said.

'He does. The only girl he loves, honestly.' Jennie commented.

'Uhh.. What about Sana?' I asked.

'I knew you would say that.' She chuckled.

'I am just asking.' I blushed furiously.

'Lisa, you don't have to lie to us. We are your friends.' Jisoo teased.

'You guys, he has a girlfriend!' I exclaimed.

'I don't know but I feel like you guys are going to be something. Even if it's just friends. I just have this feeling.' Chaeng said.

'Yaah! He met you too.' I whined.

'Well, we didn't share a spoon.' Chaeng replied.

'IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!'

The three of them just chuckled. I let out a sigh. They are never going to let me live this down.

HANBIN