Chapter Thirty Two

After disappearing again, I present you an unnecessarily long, super boring filler chapter! You're welcome.

Sana sat at the dining table and noticed she was alone

Sana sat at the dining table and noticed she was alone. She grabbed the napkin and placed it on her lap before she eyed the variety of food. She decided to have pancakes as she placed one on her plate.

'Hasn't mom waken up yet?' She asked the maid.

The maid was about to answer when she heard others greeting someone. She looked and bowed as she saw Mrs. Minatozaki.

'Ohayō gozaimasu.' The maid greeted as she watched her sit down on one of the chairs.

Mrs. Minatozaki just nodded as she stifled a yawn. Sana frowned before she focused back on her food. She poured some maple syrup on her pancake and started cutting it into bite-size pieces.

'Would it hurt you to greet me first?'

Sana looked up at her.

'It actually will.'

Her mom sighed. Sana and her mom hadn't been in good terms since one incident in the past. Mrs. Minatozaki rolled her eyes, she could never win against her.

'You know your dad didn't use to have any friends in school because of the same attitude like your's.'

'You two literally were best friends in high school.'

'Well, I was his friend because I liked him.'

'Then what about Hanbin's parents? Mr. Kim and dad are inseparable.'

'Well, okay, fine, he didn't have many friends. Happy?' Her mother exasperated.

Sana smiled victoriously. She liked getting on her mom's nerve.

'Speaking of Mr. Kim, how is Hanbin?'

'Great.' Sana replied.

Her mother stared, expecting her to say more.

'He seems like he is doing great. We haven't really been talking.'

'Oh and why is that?' Her mother asked.

A flashback from last night played on her mind.

'Sana, let's team up.'

She stared at Junhoe.

'No, I will not team up with you. I don't want to associate with anyone who goes against my boyfriend.'

Junhoe chuckled.

'What's so funny?'

'What if I tell you the reason behind your 'boyfriend' acting so different with you is a girl?'

Sana's breath hitched. She stared at Junhoe trying to read his expression. He stared back at her with a smirk on his face.

'You don't believe me.'