Chapter Twenty

LISA

LISA

I was sitting by the pool with my feet dipped inside it. I had a cup in my hand which was the drink that Namjoon had handed me. I couldn't even finish it as the taste of the alcohol was too much.

I looked down at the cup and remembered Jungkook and what he said. Maybe he was just drunk, I thought. The party was almost over; you could tell as there were only few people left. Chaeyoung and the others were up inside playing some drinking game while I decided to sit here.

I wanted to be by myself for a while. Seeing Jennie and Namjoon smiling, hugging and whispering to each other just made me feel sort of lonely. I have never experienced those kind of stuff. Never had the person you can just look at and automatically smile. Someone you can call my person.

I let out a sigh as I wiggled my leg and played with the water. I had a particular person in my mind but I was trying to block him out. He has a girlfriend. I shouldn't think of him like that.

'Mind if I join you?' Someone asked.

I looked up to see it was Jungkook. He didn't even wait for an answer as he just sat down beside me. I stared at him warily and slid a little further away.

'I don't bite, you know.' He said.

I let out an awkward chuckle.

'I noticed you didn't like alcohol so I got you a cola.'

I took the cola from him and smiled gratefully.

'I must have come off as weird earlier. You know.. with the.. uh..' He trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

I just stared at him.

'Let's start again.' He said.

He put his hand forward 'Hi. I am Jungkook.'

I smiled and took his hand 'Hi. I am Lalisa but you can call me Lisa.'

'Lisa. So, like Korea so far?' He asked.

'Yes.' I nodded.

'How about korean food?' He asked.

'Yeah, I like it a lot.'

We were making small talks like this. Slowly, getting to know each other but someone suddenly shouted 'Here they are!'

We turned around to see it was Jisoo who looked drunk. The others were behind and they were also drunk.

'What are you two doing here all alone, huh?' Hoseok teased.

'Nothing.' I shook my head.

'Next us maybe?' Namjoon kissed Jennie's forehead.

'No way. Lisa already has someone else.' Jennie slurred.

'I have?' I said at the same time Jungkook said 'She has?'