Chapter Fourteen

HANBIN

HANBIN

I woke up to someone shaking me. I groaned as I pushed the hand away. But the person shook me again.

'Meomchueo.' I said in a threatening voice thinking it was one of the maids. {Trans: Stop it}

'Yaah! Ileona!' {Trans: Wake up}

Ileona? How dare she speak informally with me. I opened my eyes and nearly let out a scream when I saw Lalisa staring down at me. I quickly tried to sit up which resulted in me knocking her face with my forehead.

'Aaahh!' She exclaimed as she held her mouth.

I held my forehead as we really did hit each other pretty hard.

'You sleep like a log. I have been trying to wake you up for like the past twenty minutes. Hurry up and get ready or we'll miss the bus.'

'Bus?' I asked.

She nodded before she entered her room.

Bus? Am I really getting on a bus?

::

'Andwae. Geumanhaeyo!' Lalisa shouted as she ran after the bus. {Trans: No, stop for us!}

I sighed. She stopped and put her hands on her knee. She glared as she stomped towards me.

'If you had just woken up when I tried to. I told you to hurry in the bathroom. Who takes half an hour in a bathroom?!' She started shouting in annoyance.

I gave her a blank expression before covering her mouth with my hand. She stopped shouting and stared at me wide eyed.

'Jjajeungna.' I said before putting my hand down.

'I don't care if you find me annoying. Now, how are we going to get to school?' She asked.

'We walk.' I replied.

'Walk? It takes half an hour to get to school in a bus.'

'It's because it takes a long route and stops alot at the bus stops. If we just go by this way we will reach in twenty minutes.'

'Twenty minutes? No way. It takes twenty minutes for me to reach school from the bus stop I drop at.'

'You get off on the bus stop that's too far away plus you walk slow.'

She frowned at me. I started walking ahead and smiled as she walked beside me. She kept on throwing random tantrums(which I found it cute rather than annoying) but eventually she calmed down. We walked in silence for a few minute before she stopped.

'Jahmkkanman.' She said before she rushed inside a store. {Trans: Wait here}

I just waited for her outside and she came out in a few minutes with a plastic bag. She pulled out pringles and I looked up at her as if she pulled out a diamond.