Chapter Fifteen

HANBIN

HANBIN

Bobby, I and Yunhyeong were sitting in our table at lunch. I let out a sigh as I hung my head down.

'Yaaaah! I am telling you not to stress over your loss.' Bobby said talking about yesterday's rap battle.

'It's not that.' I muttered.

'Then what?' Yunhyeong asked.

'I need to come in top ten anyhow. I need a bike.'

'Didn't I tell you to forget about it? You are at the bottom. The very bottom. How are you going to get all the way to top ten huh?' Bobby scolded.

'You guys, seriously are the worst friend.'

'We are being good friends here. We are stopping you from dreaming about something impossible.'

'You aren't even in top two hundred and you are talking about top ten.' Yunhyeong added.

I glared at them.

'Why do you need a bike anyway? It's not like you are going to be able to go back to your home after the battle.' Bobby said.

'It doesn't hurt to have a bike. I can go to places wherever I want without having to inform my parents.'

Yunhyeong nodded.

'By the way, whose place did you stay at again? Li-Li, what was it?' Bobby asked.

I stopped mid way with my spoon. Why did he have to bring that up?

'You mean Limario?' I said.

'Oh, yeah. Limario. Cool name though. Who is he?'

'Just a dude. He is one of Minho's friend. Minho had talked to him about me so he offered me to stay at his place.' I chuckled nervously.

'Minho sure is reliable.' Bobby stated.

I nodded my head and forced a smile.

'My battle's next week. I ain't got place to stay at too. Can you talk to Limario about it?' Bobby asked.

I choked on my spit.

'Gwaenchanha?' Yunhyeong passed his water.

I drank it hastily.

'I am fine.' I choked out as the coughing slowly subsided.

'As I was saying, can't you ask him?' Bobby said.

I gulped. I wanted to bang my head on the wall. Why did I have to say Minho's friend?

'I-I'll ask him but don't rely on it.' I replied.

'You are the best, Hanbin-ah.' Bobby came closer to kiss me.

'Yaaah. Hajima!' I pushed him away. {Trans: Don't}